Player Watch Finlay Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

Spuddd

All Australian
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Frail and weak is a bit stiff, as an 18yr old after 3 games.

Having said that, I would expect he does go back to the VFL next week in order to get his hands on the pill and build some confidence.
He is for all intents and purposes the same size as Mccreery

One has the tennacity to attack the ball, man and contest and one doesn’t.

You can’t teach that, you have it or you don’t

gouki88

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
I’m not sold on him.

Frail and weak, lacks courage.

not sure he will grow into the player we expect...
Lacks courage?? Wtf are you watching? He's also a kid, so being weaker than others is a surprise to nobody

Spuddd

All Australian
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lacks courage?? Wtf are you watching? He's also a kid, so being weaker than others is a surprise to nobody
I’m watching the same game as you.

The kid has played more games than he had tackles laid. Let that sink in.

On the contrary, our own Mccreery and Poulter are more than happy to throw their weight around.

I watch the Essendon game too, Perkins was a standout, putting his body on the line.

I get that you’re trying to support a kid, fine. But don’t let it cloud your judgement.

Ugene41

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Let's be honest in a good team his playing VFL until ready ..
Nah in a good team he would get minutes in the midfield with support from our senior players and our forwards will have a role in a game plan that actually gives them a chance to make an impact rather than just chase around trying to play zone defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stormskye

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd do that if Macrae has a couple of decent games on the wing. Confidence is king and Macrae looked really lacking in it on the weekend.
Think a rotation of Murphy, poulter, macrae etc on wings couldn’t hurt, which is why I’m against Mayne being selected. I’m 100% in development mode. We are 1/6, it’s basically 2022 pre season for us

jonmacTrag

Club Legend
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rantall is NOT a Wingman
Moore came to the club as a forward - we moved him to the backline and lookey lookey we made an AA backman.

Peter Daicos was a sensational, generational centre man but injuries forced him to the forward line where he proceeded to reinvent the forward game.

No one's career is set in stone TD.

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moore came to the club as a forward - we moved him to the backline and lookey lookey we made an AA backman.

Peter Daicos was a sensational, generational centre man but injuries forced him to the forward line where he proceeded to reinvent the forward game.

No one's career is set in stone TD.
Anyone can play wing 😂
He Kicking is not Good enough for a Wingan

Remove this Banner Ad