FTA-TV First Date Part 1 - cont in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard of putting in a pool- like a floating pool that will have no Yarra water in it obviously.

Would be ****en awesome. Swimming with the city in the background/southbank
If Brisbanites can do it. It will be easy for Melbourne.

Would be ****en awesome. Swimming with the city in the background/southbank

Here's a pic (not mine) of a concert venue on Northerly Island in Chicago. The view to the right is fantastic. I went there for a concert by a former student of mine, Gotye. I had seen him in Chicago earlier that year(2012) after getting in contact with him via email. He had my name added on the list at the door so I had a free seat, food, drinks and I met up with him after the concert. Before his Northerly Island concert in August I emailed him again and he invited not only myself, but my brother and his two teenage kids to the concert as guests. The After Show pass won me "Uncle of the Year" with my niece and nephew. I was supposed to meet up with him again with my brother the next month in Vegas for my 60th birthday, but I wasn't well enough to go. Smartest kid I ever taught and one of the nicest. I will never forget his hospitality to my family and myself.

2envmly.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyone got on this weekend.

1. Filling out forms for my funeral insurance.
2. Finalising my Last Will and Testament.
3. Going skydiving.

(One of those is not true.)

Have you been to new Orleans??

I've never been to New Orleans, but I've been to Georgia and California, oh, anywhere I could run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back