Nathan Freeman Drops Into "Survivor 2024"

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
He looked familiar but it took me a while to work out why.

Nathan
AFL Agent

As a former AFL player, Nathan was originally drafted to Collingwood before being traded to St Kilda. He found his career was a bit of a roller coaster, saying there were more downs than ups. But not one to let it get the best of him, Nathan found a new route as an AFL agent and feels his ability to adapt to the changes life throws at you, will help him in Survivor. He says, “In this game, you have to stay ahead of that bullet that’s flying around. You need to analyse what everyone says, you have to tell a few fibs but you also have to be loyal. But then loyalty can get you whacked at some point so you need to keep your options open and never commit one way or another.” Nathan says getting hangry might be his weak point but is looking forward to living off the island – chopping coconuts, eating papaya and embracing all that Samoa can throw at him. His mum is a huge Survivor fan and got the whole family obsessed with the series. Coming into the game is not only a dream for Nathan but also a chance to show who he really is. He says, “I don’t think it’s redemption for what I’ve done in my career but it’s being able to show people I’ve got what it takes. But who knows if it’ll go that way haha, ask me again in 47 days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back