FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Covid the fiddling with the Show has led to me not enjoying this as much as I did

The Outwit, outplay and outlast that made the seasons so enjoyable have been contaminated with gimmicks and luck

I will watch the finale, but it won’t be with the rush home mentality that I once had

Post Covid the fiddling with the Show has led to me not enjoying this as much as I did

The Outwit, outplay and outlast that made the seasons so enjoyable have been contaminated with gimmicks and luck

I will watch the finale, but it won’t be with the rush home mentality that I once had
Absolutely, since a year or two pre-Covid, its woke as **** and full of virtual signalling and constantly pushing agendas and championing freaks and geeks and minorities who are now over represented compared to the US demographic and overall does nothing to highlight survival the likes of Ozzy, Boston Rob, Rupert, Malcolm etc and the shrewd divas the likes of Parvati and god forbid cute girls or buff dudes are ever really cast and if they do, given there is so few of them, they are voted off.

Jeff and whoever else have completely ruined the show with their constant meddling under the guise of 'improving' the show. The final four and manner in which final tribal council is conducted is just rubbish compared to each person getting to ask one question instead of the whole jury getting on their high horses with their faux outrage and holier than thou millennial BS I'm so special attitudes.

Lost interest since Danny got voted off and typically another person that wouldnt last 5 minutes out there if they were cast 5 years ago will win, to go along with 4 out of the past 5 winners.

Let me know if I can tell you what I really think lol.

Agree with most of that but think these players individually would stand up just fine on a season 5 years ago. Seen plenty of similar types do well on older Survivor

Absolutely, since a year or two pre-Covid, its woke as **** and full of virtual signalling and constantly pushing agendas and championing freaks and geeks and minorities who are now over represented compared to the US demographic and overall does nothing to highlight survival the likes of Ozzy, Boston Rob, Rupert, Malcolm etc and the shrewd divas the likes of Parvati and god forbid cute girls or buff dudes are ever really cast and if they do, given there is so few of them, they are voted off.

Jeff and whoever else have completely ruined the show with their constant meddling under the guise of 'improving' the show. The final four and manner in which final tribal council is conducted is just rubbish compared to each person getting to ask one question instead of the whole jury getting on their high horses with their faux outrage and holier than thou millennial BS I'm so special attitudes.

Lost interest since Danny got voted off and typically another person that wouldnt last 5 minutes out there if they were cast 5 years ago will win, to go along with 4 out of the past 5 winners.

Let me know if I can tell you what I really think lol.
Deer Popcorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching the Finale live now while my brother in Phoenix has to wait two hours for it to start. He's not reading social media until then, just in case.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the winner became quite obvious over the last couple of weeks, but I’m bummed that Carolyn was a 0 vote finalist, she deserved more than that for how much entertainment she gave us.
I wouldn’t say obvious as I reckon Carson had a huge chance had he made the final 3.

Yeah, she deserved more - she made the season for me.

It has gotten soooooo nice & fluffy now.
Comparing season 44 to 1 when a POS like Hatch won shows how much the world has changed.
45 looks like a woke-a-thon too.

I was getting a bit sick of Carolyn towards the end but it was rough she didn't get a vote, this was a pretty ordinary season and she saved it from being a bad one.

Felt like there was an Edit for the Winner despite Probst saying otherwise

Meh season

Highly disappointing
Agreed - final tribal council again dominated by one or two players with dork spitting out useless stats like David King does.

Furthermore, geeks and freaks in full force with a bunch of snowflakes with the exception of Danny and Brandon (did he even ask a question?) and the crying and again championing the ethnic minority in the US. I mean at least the likes of Yul, Ozzy, Yau Man, Cirie, James etc were just beasts of players that weren't snowflakes.

I don't know man, but whatever happened to just stand up players that didnt cry at the drop of a hat or always defaulted to an agenda or some uninteresting story about their lives about how hard they've had it and then that other space cadet that hooked up with that other dork that Carolyn changed her life - give me an effing break.

Each season is getting more and more pathetic.

What I wouldn't give if they had a one off 'classic' season again of 39 days with players that actually can survive and all not having these garbage pathetic stories about them being victimised or being a loser when they were a kid, but that'll never happen with virtue signalling Jeff. Where is the Jeff that hooked up with Julie Berry. Give us some cute women, buff blue collar guys and please no more snowflakes.

Oh great, just saw the cast of S45 - more of the same snowflake cast by the looks of it.

Thought the second half of the season was great once production got out of the way, although the fire making once again really sucks the life out of the finale. Not optimistic they'll learn the right lessons from this season while Probst is still in charge though.

Yam Yam a deserving winner and a great character, shame Caroline didn't get a vote but regardless she's one of the greatest characters they've had.

Frannie just reminding me how glad I was to see the back of her when she left tonight.

Pretty decent last few eps to the season. Not nearly enough to save the disaster up until then but it was pretty good Survivor TV to finish at least and Yam Yam was a good player and deserving winner so happy enough there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back