FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Great finale- final challenges were great, laughable fire challenge, close vote at FTC. What more could you ask for.
I thought you weren't watching until Friday!

Predictable win. It truly amazes me that nobody besides Jake ever wanted to get rid of Dee at any point.

Poor Jake, I love the guy but he's just not quite intelligent or persuasive enough to win a game like this.

I hate the start of the season with the 'quitters' but in the end they had a good jury and final three.

They really needed to get Dee out of the game - once she was in the final 3, I thought she would win.

Would love to know if the Austin/Dee love story actually progresses or fizzes out.......

Probst was being such a d*ck to him. The production crew should have constructed something more sturdy than that flimsy frame.
He was a bit of a dick but it was funny. Same deal with the other challenge and pointing out the overlooked puzzle piece 😂

I thought you weren't watching until Friday!

Predictable win. It truly amazes me that nobody besides Jake ever wanted to get rid of Dee at any point.

Poor Jake, I love the guy but he's just not quite intelligent or persuasive enough to win a game like this.
Things change

I hate the start of the season with the 'quitters' but in the end they had a good jury and final three.

They really needed to get Dee out of the game - once she was in the final 3, I thought she would win.

Would love to know if the Austin/Dee love story actually progresses or fizzes out.......

Looks like yes but they are taking is slow. Which is fair enough from my pov.

I gave up after Jake fumbled the deck immunity and just googled the winner.

Saw Katurah voted Julie after mentioning breaking up Dee and Austin, why? Seems like a nice person but horrible player. EDIT: Reading Jake didn't tell her about his idol which make sense she flipped.

Dee deserved winner, but holy s**t - so many bungles along the way to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasingly season 46 starts Feb 28 with the same running times

It feels like it’s got its groove back.

Probst came out of Covid with cabin fever and all these ideas that just started to ruin game play.

It will be 4 years since our last All Stars; whether 47 is one who knows

Personally I’d like to see an All Stars Season 50 with as many winners coming back that are willing and have them shoot it out over 39 days

I gave up after Jake fumbled the deck immunity and just googled the winner.

Saw Katurah voted Julie after mentioning breaking up Dee and Austin, why? Seems like a nice person but horrible player. EDIT: Reading Jake didn't tell her about his idol which make sense she flipped.

Dee deserved winner, but holy s**t - so many bungles along the way to help.

Jake did tell her/show her the idol however I think the key here was he didn’t tell her he’s open to play it for her.

He wanted to keep that a surprise for maximum impact at tribal, which if he pulled off would’ve been epic, yes.

His biggest problem though was before that - why the hell did he tell Austin. That was the decisive mistake. If he kept it quiet, allowed the tribal to play out with votes played against him - pull out the idol and send Dee out with one vote. Epic.

And failing that, unfortunately for him he wasn’t persuasive enough to Katurah to vote for Dee as well. That was their chance and ultimately once she made it to the final 3, she wasn’t going to be stopped. Especially when she revealed that news to Austin and everyone else that she did tell Julie, and this saving her and Austin in the process.

Game was won as soon as the lead in to that first tribal had Jake and Katurah saying they were voting Dee, just knew it wasn't going to happen.

Katurah sabotaging her own plan is just an all-time facepalm moment, but it really says more about how no one outside the Reba 4 could coalesce to take them out.

Still liked the season though. Dee obviously deserving and best winner of the new lot.

Won't be hiring Jake to represent me in court. Would probably forget how to get to the courtroom.....

Or to wear appropriate attire.

903602.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back