FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be hiring Jake to represent me in court. Would probably forget how to get to the courtroom.....

He's a prosecutor - that's where you want the dunces.

I also wouldn't want him defending me because he'd make it about himself and cry.

Great season and a good reminder that messy Survivor is fun Survivor. Don't need to see people playing perfect strategic games every season. Dee did just about play a perfect social game here though and definitely deserved the win, but I was also surprised with how close Austin got - think he had a better showing at final tribal than Dee which boosted his chances.

Katurah campaigning so hard to get Jake to vote Dee instead of Julie then switching her vote was such a huge sliding door moment, and I don't think her justification made much sense.

Minor point, love that Austin continued the Michele tradition of kicking that puzzle over when you win it.

I wouldn’t make it past day 2 because I would piss someone off with an opinion about starting the fire
That Survivor online game I played I was Natalie and I was first out. (other than the "offline" players that never logged in who got the chop first). I had nfi what was going on. :$

I'd maybe be ok at the Amazing Race I'd reckon. I am good at searching for stuff.

Was a great season. Jake was an all time classic. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone who tried so hard and had so many swings and came up with donuts til the very end. Would love to see him come back.

Dee was fantastic. Haven't looked back at all yet but off the top of my head probably a top 5 winner for me. Real Parvati type mixture who is an all timer for me

Austin definitely lost the game with that one decision given how close he got at FTC

Was a great season. Jake was an all time classic. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone who tried so hard and had so many swings and came up with donuts til the very end. Would love to see him come back.

Dee was fantastic. Haven't looked back at all yet but off the top of my head probably a top 5 winner for me. Real Parvati type mixture who is an all timer for me

Austin definitely lost the game with that one decision given how close he got at FTC

It would be interesting to go back to Ep 1 when they were on the Boat and see D’s edit; the only thing I can remember is Emily’s epic pull down 😳😂

I got Paramount yesterday for $5 a month for the next 12 months and found the whole series of Survivor

It was great to go back to the Pilot and watch the first few minutes

I also had a look at Johnny FairPlay episode 2003 with legendary Rupert and Sandra (Pearl Islands) and when Johnny lied about his dead Nan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back