FTA-TV Survivor 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Starts here on Thursday Feb 29th with the first 2 episodes being 2 hours before dropping back to 90 minutes

Last season was engaging viewing with only one instance of pointless rabbit hole viewing that I commented on at the time.

Probst has said no returning cast members for 46, 47 or 48

I'm glad they still aren't doing returning players. After the ickiness of 39 and the big Winners at War gimmick of 40, the show really needed a new phase.

There are a couple of people from seasons 36-38, and especially some people who were treated awfully in 39, who deserved a second chance at the game, but I think it's probably for the best that they're considered a case of unfortunate timing, and the show moves forward from season 41 onwards.

Gonna be hard to get into the US Survivor with how crazy good AU Survivor is atm.

Watching this on delay. Loved the first 3 weeks. Week 4 has been a dumpster fire. Terrible twist then a nothing twist, then small mercies in the last episode of the week with the person voted out. Can we just forget those 3 episodes happened.

Really need to piss the three tribes off, just leaves no room for anything beyond really basic votes. Sweat or Savvy was the same dud its been for the other 5 seasons. I get what they were going for with the journey mechanic but it didn't work.

I like the cast though.

That gecko challenge.........I know they build a whole lot of sets for all these challenges, but well done to the props department for that.

Agree, Jellinsky is a drop kick big time so deserved to go. Jess won't be lasting too much longer, particularly if she is not really that good at challenges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The orange tribe are going to dominate this game - it's going to be a "rich get richer" scenario, cos their shelter is the best we've seen since I can remember, so assuming they can use the fishing gear and keep the fire guying they'll be hard to stop.

Looked like an over complicated plan to rid someone who didn’t need an over complicated plan

Bhanu though…another golden performance…did he enter the wrong Reality Show

And why would you go on there and tell everyone you are millionaire and don’t need the money?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back