FTA-TV Survivor 43

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be the most boring challenge ever having people just float on the water til they decide they dgaf any more. Can't have them just laying there til they need to get med evacd due to hypothermia either.

They ballsed the challenge design but having them just float there for another 8 hours would have been the worst option

As is usual;

Live Finale and Reunion are fast-tracked to 9GO! next week.​

9GO! screens from 12pm AEDT Thursday December 15.

Replayed from 7:30pm primetime.

They should release them on the app every week after the US has aired. They did that for a season or two then gave it away.

I just use VPN and watch it on CBS after I finish work.

Channel 9 must have bought the rights for 5 years or something, you'd think would have made its way to channel 10 by now.

As long as they keep finding quality castmates, Survivor is always gonna be a great watch even in spite of Probst/production shenanigans.

Top notch episode, incredible move. Really loved Jesse explaining the rationale for the move.

Would have loved to have seen the end result of that excess milk, coffee + sugar reward. Not.

Yep great ep! I dont understand why Cody didnt get spooked and play his idol after the other two being played.

They didn't show whether he did or not, but I can only presume that he actually gave it back to Jesse to hold. I'm unsure why he would (since it's his), but he looked genuine when asking Jesse that he only needed it to show Carla to prove to her that he had an idol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They didn't show whether he did or not, but I can only presume that he actually gave it back to Jesse to hold. I'm unsure why he would (since it's his), but he looked genuine when asking Jesse that he only needed it to show Carla to prove to her that he had an idol.
Apparently Jesse had been telling Cody that he thought Karla might have Knowledge is Power

Really good episode last night - I was hoping Cody or Jesse would win but that move last night might be enough to get the win from here.

The editing of the 'confessionals' to the camera is really starting to indicate Jesse wins the lot. I hope I am wrong but the editing in the last 6 episodes or so tends to give it away.

Not sure of spoiler policy but will tag anyway.

That's one of the best moves in years. Jesse is phenomenal. If he gets to end I could very easily see him sweeping.
I mean, that's a game winner right?
Awesome episode, that's why I watch Survivor. Sent home with your own idol, boom! Definitely team Jesse from here on in
Playing it on Owen too, he knew exactly what was going on and every vote that counted was on Cody. Has Jeanine's idol to get to top 4, so the only way he loses from here is in a fire making contest.

Would have loved to have seen the end result of that excess milk, coffee + sugar reward. Not.

Yep great ep! I dont understand why Cody didnt get spooked and play his idol after the other two being played.

It seemed Cody thought that the very idol Jesse played was the one that belonged to Cody. Because no one else knows that Jesse has his own - I believe he’s kept that completely to himself so far.

So none of them out there know there’s a third idol in possession - the two that were played at tribal council are presumed to have been Cody’s and Karla’s.

Very nicely done by Jesse. I assume he’s the target first up next week, and keen to see their reaction if/when he brings out his idol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back