FTA-TV Survivor 43

Remove this Banner Ad

The cast for season 43 is out, keen for this to kick off later this month.

Cast seems to be a lot of fans, and people familiar with the show which is always good to see @AustralianSurvivorProducers

Sounds like the worst of the 41/42 twists are gone, hopefully what they've replaced them with aren't too bad, but if the cast is as good as 42, shouldn't matter.

Still haven't watched 42 after the disappointment of 41.
Might start tomorrow and catch up.
Is 43 back to 39 days?
Nope, they're planning on staying at 26 going forward. It's disappointing, but it wasn't hugely noticeable in 41/42 to be fair.

Still haven't watched 42 after the disappointment of 41.
Might start tomorrow and catch up.
Is 43 back to 39 days?
Season 42 was much better then 41.

"They come from all over the world"

Well, that's something new if it's not 100% Murricans.
Its pure PR - they’re all American residents, there isn’t even a Canadian or 2 like 41 & 42.

What they mean is the cast includes multiple immigrants, who were born outside the US.

We’ll see how redneck twitter feels about it…they took our jobs!

As per usual with the Australian screening date, time & channel:

The premiere epiode of this season is currently slated for: Thursday, Sept 22 2022 on 9GO! / 9now

Getting a bit bored with these 'adventures' featuring one person from each tribe.

They need to give it a rest for a few seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I was trying to figure that vote, why did they place one on Cody I wonder.

Well played by him however to conjure a way to get the beads, that was nicely done. If one of them asks for it back (ie, Noelle if she is annoyed now and wants her bracelet back), I presume that means his idol is in inactive and he loses his vote?

Yes I was trying to figure that vote, why did they place one on Cody I wonder.

Well played by him however to conjure a way to get the beads, that was nicely done. If one of them asks for it back (ie, Noelle if she is annoyed now and wants her bracelet back), I presume that means his idol is in inactive and he loses his vote?

Almost certainly not. He has done the thing and got the idol, that should be book closed on that advantage. On the 1% chance that it would matter then he could just say nah its mine and im keeping it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back