FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

What a 'meh' end to the season. I have never been a fan of the final four / fire making challenge part of the game.

Heidi.......thankfully she didn't win. Her 'resume' was a single immunity challenge win and fire making against Carson, who knew it was his weakness. Amazing how she thought that would get her votes. Go up against Yam Yam or Carolyn if you back yourself.

Carson was great at puzzles but he could have got the firemaking right with practice. If he got that final immunity, would he have won? Who knows.

Carolyn deserved votes - yes she wasn't great at challenges but I thought she deserved something. She was a character and entertaining,

As for Yam Yam, I felt he was going to win -the winners edit was clear early on. He got a lot of screen time so the longer he was around, I thought he would make the final 3. Mind you, the tribe didn't vote him out when they had plenty of chances.

I will keep watching but each season just seems hollow........too many stupid advantages, not enough villans.....

What a 'meh' end to the season. I have never been a fan of the final four / fire making challenge part of the game.

Heidi.......thankfully she didn't win. Her 'resume' was a single immunity challenge win and fire making against Carson, who knew it was his weakness. Amazing how she thought that would get her votes. Go up against Yam Yam or Carolyn if you back yourself.

Carson was great at puzzles but he could have got the firemaking right with practice. If he got that final immunity, would he have won? Who knows.

Carolyn deserved votes - yes she wasn't great at challenges but I thought she deserved something. She was a character and entertaining,

As for Yam Yam, I felt he was going to win -the winners edit was clear early on. He got a lot of screen time so the longer he was around, I thought he would make the final 3. Mind you, the tribe didn't vote him out when they had plenty of chances.

I will keep watching but each season just seems hollow........too many stupid advantages, not enough villans.....

Well summed up

Probst is the definition of someone pissing in a tent

Totally ruining things because his own ego; post Covid he’s been on this bandwagon of what “you the fans want”

Now really?

We’re are a minuscule sample size here but gee I don’t see many here running in saying brilliant in the past few seasons, just a common sense of watching something we liked go down the drain

Well summed up

Probst is the definition of someone pissing in a tent

Totally ruining things because his own ego; post Covid he’s been on this bandwagon of what “you the fans want”

Now really?

We’re are a minuscule sample size here but gee I don’t see many here running in saying brilliant in the past few seasons, just a common sense of watching something we liked go down the drain
The only fans Probst has ever cared about are the Hollywood celebrities who watch the show and the kids of the families who run into him on the street. He'd much rather be hosting a talk show so he's trying to turn Survivor into one instead

Heidi was smart enough to realise she had to do something at F4 but not smart enough to realise she had to do something with her idol earlier. If she pulled the same trick eliminating Carson with fire, then went and sat next to Lauren and Jaime, she probably wins hands down. Was never going to be enough to beat any of the Tikas for the win.

I doubt Carson had any chance against Yam Yam. He could possibly have won against the other two although I wouldn't be surprised if the votes all flipped from Yam Yam to Carolyn in that match up either.

Appreciated the season for showing that an early alliance can actually last till the end and thought Yam Yam was a deserving winner.

Maybe the biggest issue with the season is that aside from the Tika three being compelling narrators and players there wasn't much else to the season.

The editing might've been the real winner, in creating compelling leadups to Tribal even when the vote was ultimately predictable.

Jeff needing to get the * out of the way has been clear for a while now.

Was hoping either Carson or Carolyn would be crowned winner however I thought Yam Yam did very well in the final tribal and a deserving winner. If Carson made it there I think he wins it.

Bold move by Heidi to oust Carson in that fashion. Perhaps too little too late in terms of swaying more votes her way at the end.

Harsh however that Carolyn ended with zero votes, one of the more unique and entertaining players I can recall in a long time. She was the standout during a few average and largely forgettable episodes earlier on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back