FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I could see Emily being one of the first cast if/when they go back to All Star series. She had one of the more interesting story/character arcs that we've seen in recent series.

Katurah is a star. I used to know someone with a remarkably similar backstory, but she chose to let it ruin her life and to forever be bitter about it. Which is her prerogative, I can't even begin to imagine what it was like - but it makes people like Katurah all the more of a bad ass.

Emily feels a bit like a Christian type from David vs Goliath for me. Decent player, great methodical character, goes out pre finale in a top tier season, would still be in the first dozen cast for an AS season

Emily feels a bit like a Christian type from David vs Goliath for me. Decent player, great methodical character, goes out pre finale in a top tier season, would still be in the first dozen cast for an AS season
Unfortunately, like Christian, it seems that at the moment she's not interested in a return.

Emily is great, but was there any need for her to own the Bruce vote at when they got back to camp? If she made final jury would have made perfect ammo. She just ended up painting a bigger target unnecessarily.

Would still have her back in a AS season for sure though.

Def agree, that was a insane story from Katurah, no way known would I have been able to do what she did with her life.

Emily is great, but was there any need for her to own the Bruce vote at when they got back to camp? If she made final jury would have made perfect ammo. She just ended up painting a bigger target unnecessarily.

Would still have her back in a AS season for sure though.

Def agree, that was a insane story from Katurah, no way known would I have been able to do what she did with her life.
Yep I thought the same thing. I thought wtah are you doing- you are literally "building your resume" right in front of everyone to see.

Not wise.

Too cocky. Way too cocky. And I now officially hate Julie. At least Dee didn't tell Austin. Smart move, I'd say.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last night was hilarious, particularly when Drew thought Austin would play an idol for him.

Dee and Austin will get to the final three - one of the two will win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a great blindside. Don’t even believe Drew said goodbye or well played or anything, he was out of there.

I wonder if Austin knew and had to put on a bit of an act, similar to Dee and Julie.

That was a great blindside. Don’t even believe Drew said goodbye or well played or anything, he was out of there.

I wonder if Austin knew and had to put on a bit of an act, similar to Dee and Julie.

Loved how the producers clearly tried to lead him on their growth arc bs and Drew is just like I haven't learned anything about myself, I just lost mfs. Good way to get torched on the edit but more players with that attitude please.

If Dee makes it to final 3 she wins. Dunno why she was worried about telling Austin when she was the one that spilled the beans to Julie.

Austin - nice bloke but looks like a nuffie now. Spilled the beans to Dee and played an idol on himself when he should have been more aware and played it for Drew who's gonski. Poor bloke would get torn a new one at final tribal.

Although Austin did a good job of handing it to Dee on a silver platter - have to give Dee credit for playing her vote the way she did. Been the key thing that will fool the rest likely for the rest of the game.

Katurah should have used Dee/Austin being close this vote. Didn't understand that.

Hopefully Jake does something fun with the idol.

Overall - wouldn't be overly excited on any of this bunch in an all star season personally.

Did Austin actually do anything wrong/bad this episode?

He is just paying for his stupidity in telling Dee last week about Julie.

Dee played the game right by not telling Austin about Drew, but there’s nothing Austin could do about that. Austin had no idea about the Drew vote but why would he? He was completely left out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back