Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy crap, if it's this easy to make millions just saying a few buzz words to get the nut jobs riled up, I'd be religious, too

Izzy Folau making sure he's gonna get rich from this, at least he's smart enough to know there's money to be had with the dumb crowd he's playing at. Christian to a tee

I think you are once again making the argument that Israel does not understand what he is posting(?)

If you look at the link you sent me with the original image, and it was photographed outside of a Texas Freethought Convention - oh noes Atheists! Yet if you look at what was chopped off at the bottom of the poster in this image and the verse the picture is referring to is in Corinthians - yet this particular verse does not include atheists (as well as abortionists and lesbians as recognised by the article). Did Folau know this?

There are many reasons The Bible is confusing including, The Bible is supposed to be the source of absolute truth and morality yet is contradictory, non-truthful, was written with a target audience of the ancient people, cultures, and practices at the time (and over several periods of time), would be extremely difficult and even immoral to translate these cultural practices to our modern society, and has been continually translated and interpreted over time (including judgement as to what is moral and what is immoral).

But seeing as this is not what you are after, would you consider Folau is judging according to your understanding of The Biblical version of judging given;

""I got caught up in all the party things and I guess I'd say my head was above the clouds.
"I just thought that I was untouchable.

"It got a lot worse when I moved back to Brisbane and played for the Broncos."

Folau debuted as a 17-year-old winger for the Storm, won a premiership and represented Queensland and Australia early on in his career. But while things looked rosy from the outside, away from the cameras, his life was spiralling out of control.

"It got really bad," Folau said. "I just got caught up in the alcohol, women and all that sort of stuff.

"I was almost like a different person.

"I just knew I was drifting away from the person I really was and in the end those things were too enticing for me to resist.""

Interesting

Holy crap, if it's this easy to make millions just saying a few buzz words to get the nut jobs riled up, I'd be religious, too

Izzy Folau making sure he's gonna get rich from this, at least he's smart enough to know there's money to be had with the dumb crowd he's playing at. Christian to a tee

Folau is doing it for money, you really are a sad case .... the nut jobs

Well given the response of the union loving left on this board we should sack them all, March them out of the building and not pay their entitlements. How dare people have religious beliefs.

Folau freedom crusade $225k

I'm not sure what the union loving left on this board think but, In my opinion, I would personally argue that people should be able to have religious beliefs and freedom of speech. But should this include vilification?

If you believe people should have the right to vilify, what do you think about those crazy lunatics of the Liberal National Party, who everyone voted for? Those nutbags were sacking / retiring candidates this year, just prior to the election, people who were expressing their viewpoints and opinions on Facebook last year?

Folou's right to vilify $242k

I'm not sure what the union loving left on this board think but, In my opinion, I would personally argue that people should be able to have religious beliefs and freedom of speech. But should this include vilification?

If you believe people should have the right to vilify, what do you think about those crazy lunatics of the Liberal National Party, who everyone voted for? Those nutbags were sacking / retiring candidates this year, just prior to the election, people who were expressing their viewpoints and opinions on Facebook last year?

Folou's right to vilify $242k
Most religions vilify someone, some like Islam more than most. That's why the have exceptions from discrimination laws. Given the perpetually ofended lefty world we live in vilification is rampant.

Folau's work rights anti discrimination campaign $250k

He got to go out and have a good time, now he wants your money so he can tell others they can't do what he did. And people are actually stupid enough to give it to him.

Cynical but spot on.
Why do people feign outrage, got a few spare minutes, nothing else to do? I was waiting for the footy to start last night & channel surfing, came across Joffa being interviewed by Bolta, I wont get that 45 seconds back, outraged ??

I am not sad, I ain't the one donating money to an actual millionaire sportsperson like a moron

Lemme guess, you donated 10 bucks for "freedom", welp sucks to be you

Aint getting one cent of my hard earned, but as to why I called you sad, money is not an issue for Folau ... you?
& even IF money were an issue, there is plenty coming his way.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray posting on the Twitter account and in the pages of the Facebook, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

- Matthew 6:5

Jesus certainly wouldn't contribute to Izzy's fund, but since when do Christians follow Jesus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aint getting one cent of my hard earned, but as to why I called you sad, money is not an issue for Folau ... you?
& even IF money were an issue, there is plenty coming his way.

You are special. If money wasn't an issue he wouldn't need a gofundme, smarty pants

I find this absolutely hilarious, I wanna see how many more fools would make a millionaire richer just because "freeeedom".

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray posting on the Twitter account and in the pages of the Facebook, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

- Matthew 6:5

Jesus certainly wouldn't contribute to Izzy's fund, but since when do Christians follow Jesus?

Admirable knowledge of the Bible, how often do you feel the need to read it? Matty your favourite?

You are special. If money wasn't an issue he wouldn't need a gofundme, smarty pants

I find this absolutely hilarious, I wanna see how many more fools would make a millionaire richer just because "freeeedom".

So did he set up the fund OR is it your nut jobs?

Remember eggboy & the fundme response, same sort of nut jobs?

Remember eggboy & the fundme response, same sort of nut jobs?

Wow you really are an intellectual giant, okay I'll spell it out so it's easy for you to understand

He set up the fund to make money off the nut jobs

The nut jobs are dumb enough to throw their money at him

They are dumb enough to give their hard earned cash to a multi millionaire just because freeeeedom, that's what makes them nut jobs

There I got it all figured out for you, not that hard is it?

At least eggboy donated his money to charity, the only place Izzy's money is going to is another suite at the Gold Coast

Most religions vilify someone, some like Islam more than most. That's why the have exceptions from discrimination laws. Given the perpetually ofended lefty world we live in vilification is rampant.

Folau's work rights anti discrimination campaign $250k

Most religions discriminate due to political ideology as well as cherry-picked hatred of other people. Religious people also create laws, create punishments, redirect funding, and petition against the rights & opportunities of these people.

If the LNP had their way, no conservative would be able to use social media prior to an election.

Folau's non-LNP endorsed attempt to have the right to vilify - $260k

Wow you really are an intellectual giant, okay I'll spell it out so it's easy for you to understand

He set up the fund to make money off the nut jobs

The nut jobs are dumb enough to throw their money at him

They are dumb enough to give their hard earned cash to a multi millionaire just because freeeeedom, that's what makes them nut jobs

There I got it all figured out for you, not that hard is it?

At least eggboy donated his money to charity, the only place Izzy's money is going to is another suite at the Gold Coast

Happy to be in a different universe ... you sure you've got 1 + 1 right? Its not whatever you need it to be.
Nut jobs that donated to eggboy, are they different to the nut jobs you are criticising, dicks all of them ...

lol at folau the multi millionaire asking the regular person for money to fund his hatespeech. If he wants to continue preaching his religious hatespeach then why doesnt he ask his church for money? the church is one of the richest organisations in the world, and they probably have a lot of money they had budgeted to protect kiddy fiddlers that is available.

tbh its in his best interest just to * the hell off. every time he opens his mouth he just makes himself look like even more of a shithead to the majority of australia.

Happy to be in a different universe ... you sure you've got 1 + 1 right? Its not whatever you need it to be.
Nut jobs that donated to eggboy, are they different to the nut jobs you are criticising, dicks all of them ...

Yes they are different, they gave money to a 17 year old kid (who didn't start the gofundme himself) that got physically assaulted disproportionately in case he needs legal aid, whom proceeded to not need the money and instead donated it to charity

A multimillionaire rugby sportsperson voluntarily started a gofundme and idiots donate to him en masse because he says the buzz words that rile them up

Two different cases, one is reasonable, another is literal stupidity. The latter is the stupid one, in case a smarty pants like you need more help. They are giving away their money for the most obvious con, that's what makes them stupid

As stupid as the people who give to a pastor just because he needs a private jet for Jesus

Really?
What does it say exactly?

According to the description on the fundraising page:

"In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift on the basis previously affirmed and that there will be no obligations on Israel Folau to do anything for me in recognition of the gift or to apply the funds in any particular way with respect to his legal action, and that I hold no expectation to receive anything in return for my contribution."

Disgraceful, but sadly won't be enough to turn the brainwashed away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back