Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

According to the description on the fundraising page:

"In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift on the basis previously affirmed and that there will be no obligations on Israel Folau to do anything for me in recognition of the gift or to apply the funds in any particular way with respect to his legal action, and that I hold no expectation to receive anything in return for my contribution."

Disgraceful, but sadly won't be enough to turn the brainwashed away.

It says it wont apply the funds in any particular way to his legal action... as in people donating cant direct it to be used in a particular way to direct the legal case.

It doesnt say it wont apply the funds to the legal action.

Is that what soft downhill skier was referencing?

Happy to be in a different universe ... you sure you've got 1 + 1 right? Its not whatever you need it to be.
Nut jobs that donated to eggboy, are they different to the nut jobs you are criticising, dicks all of them ...

I thought the nut job reference must have been to those who are outraged by someone saying they won't be going to a place they don't believe exists.

Honestly anyone stupid enough to donate to this probably deserves to be taken advantage of.
I dont agree. A lot of people get taken advantage of like this because they have been brainwashed as a child, and a lot of those people can't afford to be giving money away like this but do out of a sense of responsibility to their fairy tales. Our laws partly exist to protect people from themselves.

According to the description on the fundraising page:

"In making this contribution I acknowledge that my contributions are made freely as a gift on the basis previously affirmed and that there will be no obligations on Israel Folau to do anything for me in recognition of the gift or to apply the funds in any particular way with respect to his legal action, and that I hold no expectation to receive anything in return for my contribution."

Disgraceful, but sadly won't be enough to turn the brainwashed away.
RA's legal team realise they are in a really bad position, they have asked to sit down to work out a settlement early next week. So one would hope Issy gives this away to a good cause, which I am sure he will. Hence the disclaimer

I dont agree. A lot of people get taken advantage of like this because they have been brainwashed as a child, and a lot of those people can't afford to be giving money away like this but do out of a sense of responsibility to their fairy tales. Our laws partly exist to protect people from themselves.
Or the believe in freedom of religion

Folau fighting unfair work dismissals that union's won't fund 300k

So I'm assuming any potential teammates of this colossal tosser in future are going to love this.

The guy who changes codes like some people change underwear, for more cash, sues his own league, for cash, spews all kinds of s**t and then hits up the gullible who love that s**t, for cash.

Sure, I'm going into the trenches for this guy 100% confident he has my back when things get willing on and off the field. He's a team player this bloke. Team Izzy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm assuming any potential teammates of this colossal tosser in future are going to love this.

The guy who changes codes like some people change underwear, for more cash, sues his own league, for cash, spews all kinds of **** and then hits up the gullible who love that ****, for cash.

Sure, I'm going into the trenches for this guy 100% confident he has my back when things get willing on and off the field. He's a team player this bloke. Team Izzy.

And just imagine how his homosexual teammates feel.

What a team player this bloke. Team Izzy.

And just imagine how his homosexual teammates feel.

What a team player this bloke. Team Izzy.

Or his teammates with LGBT siblings, parents, friends. Plenty will have a dog in this fight the other way, not just the Islanders who want to enact Leviticus into law.

It says it wont apply the funds in any particular way to his legal action... as in people donating cant direct it to be used in a particular way to direct the legal case.

It doesnt say it wont apply the funds to the legal action.

Is that what soft downhill skier was referencing?

More importantly Folau is in no way obliged to use the funding for any appropriate legal action that may be recommended by his team if he suddenly feels otherwise inclined because of God's plan.

The guy who changes codes like some people change underwear, for more cash, sues his own league, for cash, spews all kinds of **** and then hits up the gullible who love that ****, for cash.

They all love and support issy

They all love and support issy

No they actually dont. Not by a long shot. He has some strong support amongst the islanders (will see if this latest makes a dent in that), amongst the rest its very very mixed to put it no higher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back