Footy Classified - Wed 21 August 2013 [Episode in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lot of afl puppets on here. I bet advertising works very easily on you guys. How many wonder bras have you bought from infomertials.

I feel your pain buddy, but your fighting a losing battle. take your anger out on the club you love for letting you down. I would hate to be in your position. If it hurts to read the stuff on here, take a break.

Yep, how happy would Matty Knights be at the moment after what that disgrace of a club put him through?

He now finds himself at a club where he is coaching a reserves side on top of the ladder, with a seniors side sitting second. A massive chance of being involved in Geelong winning both the Seniors and Reserves premierships.

Life must be GREAT for him at the moment!
He deserves it. :)

Lot of afl puppets on here. I bet advertising works very easily on you guys. How many wonder bras have you bought from infomertials.

file.php

Just keep drinking the Hird kool aid
#stabdbyhim #whateverhemadethemtake

Whats that got to do with it? Everyone makes mistakes. Doesn't mean we celebrate the consequences. If this happened to any other player in any other team I would have some compassion, especially if it was never their intention to cheat
Kudos to you mxett for still providing input to these threads. If this were hawthorn, I'd be all over the ashes right now - burning every piece of hawks gear I have in the process.

I swear I saw Lloyd's top lip quiver. He genuinely comes across as a bloke who can not process that his mate might not be who he thought he was, or hasn't been on the level with me. You could almost see his heart breaking.
100 percent agree. He was flushing in the face. And I think he has lost weight. He may just be generally stressing about all this as well. Who knows what goes on behind close doors and even if he gets threats from heavies amongst the essendon "mafia"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just gets better - not only does WIN have Emb Bodies not Footy Classified but it just showed a bloke getting a catheter down some poor bloke's Mr Johnson...... reckon that would probably be less painful than what the bombers might have coming their way...(although they did have a large supply of lube didnt they?)

Ch32 had some dude getting his foreskin stitched after somehow tearing it.

Show about Pommy staff at Kavos.

Just gets better - not only does WIN have Emb Bodies not Footy Classified but it just showed a bloke getting a catheter down some poor bloke's Mr Johnson...... reckon that would probably be less painful than what the bombers might have coming their way...(although they did have a large supply of lube didnt they?)
Apparently the unwashed masses out their in suburbia luv this stuff:oops:

Essendon have lost a lot of people now even Lyon and Hutchy saying the players should walk out of the club right now no more listening to the bullshit coming out of Essendon.

True that. There's simply nowhere for the believers to go.. that's why.

As much as Essendon people will refuse to admit it, the AFL tried to legitimately help the club here, obviously. They NEVER would have done what they did today if Essendon didn't expect full pardon from all charges.

I'm predicting that Hird leaves Melbourne all together. Unless of course he cares for his family as much as his players. Jerk.

Yep, how happy would Matty Knights be at the moment after what that disgrace of a club put him through?

He now finds himself at a club where he is coaching a reserves side on top of the ladder, with a seniors side sitting second. A massive chance of being involved in Geelong winning both the Seniors and Reserves premierships.

Life must be GREAT for him at the moment!

Hirdy called in the United Nations on him too...

For me, it was like you were Andrew Bolt's lovechild and seriously believed the AFL, Caro, ALP etc would just make this s**t up in some 9/11 crackpot conspiracy theory to GET ESSENDON and win votes at an election.

Didn't it ring alarm bells for you months ago when your club started sacking people?

p.s. Gerard Whateley is not the messiah, he's just a b-grade journalist who doesn't sit on a panel and decide who gets infractions or not. Remember that next time.
Staff were sacked for allowing a risky program, irrespective of the possible use of banned substances. This was acknowledged months ago

As stupid as most afl players before this sage who would have simply accepted what the clubs staff gave them without question.

Now I'll call you out on this.
I worked for a VFL club for 3 years and I know this is complete bullshit.
Players didn't take a glucose or headache tablet unless the club doctor okayed it. Fact!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back