Footy Tipping Comp - Tontine

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick suggestion, would it be easier once round 1 is out of the way to have a separate thread for each round?

If we keep it to the one thread it will get ridiculously out of control.

That is of course unless 80% of us bomb out round 1

Ok so just say i tip Freo this week. That means i cant tip them again in a match until round 17 right? I will have to pick a winner for round 2 from everyone except Freo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

39 still to put their tip in.

They are:

Aker39, AndyD, Black Dog, borgy, Bulldog4life, bullish23, Butane, chels_09, Chicago1, Curly5, Cyberdoggie, divvydan, Dogs54, ExMrBlonde, firstdogonthemoon, G-Mo77, GoalSneak38, Go_Dogs, gohardorgohome, Lancaster, .Matt., Max469, Metal, natedog, NoName, pavezj, ~PC~, Pembleton, Prince Imperial, Raw Toast, Riverat, Ruiner, Scroater, Sedat!, skooshtamart, vandalay industries, vivaladog, west doggies.

I know some will leave it to the last minute, but I'm worried that some will just forget. If you know anyone on the list above (it does get updated on page 7 of this thread) perhaps a gentle reminder. I'd hate to see someone forget & miss out, as the rules are that your tip needs to be submitted prior to the first game of the round commencing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back