Formula One - Round Six - 2016 Monaco Grand Prix (26-29 May)

Remove this Banner Ad

Real question should be asked is why the hell was Vercrashen allowed to pit before Ricciardo in the first place. He had next to no chance of winning that race unless he did a Senna style victory. To me that is just as mind blowing than the actual incident in the pits itself.

Ricciardo should've been given every chance of winning that race, yet somehow he wasn't. Sorry just doesn't cut it with RBR anymore, heads have to roll at that place otherwise they'll be sent into obscurity as no sponsor at that level of racing will want to go near such an amateurish sporting organisation.

The more I think about it the more crazy it gets. Imagine forgetting the tyres in a pit stop where the only objective is to change the tyres! :drunk:

It's not that far off 'Ok, pit lane is open, pit lane is clear, head to the grid... Wait, what? What do you mean we forgot to put the engine in!'.

If they'd gotten the wrong tyres, or just missed out on the pit stop completely or something it would be more understandable. Crazy.

How doesn't this apply to Mr Hamilton's move at the chicane?
Cjoc5qlUoAAxCKg.jpg

The more I think about it the more crazy it gets. Imagine forgetting the tyres in a pit stop where the only objective is to change the tyres! :drunk:

It's not that far off 'Ok, pit lane is open, pit lane is clear, head to the grid... Wait, what? What do you mean we forgot to put the engine in!'.

If they'd gotten the wrong tyres, or just missed out on the pit stop completely or something it would be more understandable. Crazy.
They said on that post race telecast that they have to wait for a notification on those screens in the garage to go out there, surely those screens have the drivers map or just their own teams drivers track position and could see he was in the pit lane, could've saved 2 out of 6 seconds

They said on that post race telecast that they have to wait for a notification on those screens in the garage to go out there, surely those screens have the drivers map or just their own teams drivers track position and could see he was in the pit lane, could've saved 2 out of 6 seconds
Yet the rest of the crew were present and it didn't seem like the tyre guys were even prepped.

Will Ferrari give a sneaky offer to Riccardo

Would be crazy to leave Red Bull now given they are on the way up again.

Ferrari were the 2nd best team last year but have clearly stagnated, last two weekends Red Bulls pave superior particularly in qualifying, with the engine upgrade I dare say Red Bull are now the number two seeds.

Can only see them being better again next year.

No it's how he said it and what he said, stunk of arrogance just like he always does. And you mustn't have been taught manners when you were growing up hey, look up common courtesy and respect and then have a look at your post
You're reading waaaay too much into how he said it, and no one else is complaining about the hat.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One direction? You talking about what happened with your penis when Lewis went over and hugging him after the race?
This is just funny. I get it, you're angry at how the race went. I don't blame you, I'd be annoyed if I were a Ricciardo fan, and I like the guy, he's genuine and he's competitive. A world champion one day for sure.

However, your hissy fit over Hamilton praising Ricciardo and over a HAT (that no one else is remotely bothered by) does you no credit.

This is just funny. I get it, you're angry at how the race went. I don't blame you, I'd be annoyed if I were a Ricciardo fan, and I like the guy, he's genuine and he's competitive. A world champion one day for sure.

However, your hissy fit over Hamilton praising Ricciardo and over a HAT (that no one else is remotely bothered by) does you no credit.

Signed up for a gws membership this weekend too I presume. It's not a massive issue, it's a statement, a personal opinion, which is what an Internet forum is about, so if you disagree with me putting my opinion out there, find another use for your internet browser

Signed up for a gws membership this weekend too I presume. It's not a massive issue, it's a statement, a personal opinion, which is what an Internet forum is about, so if you disagree with me putting my opinion out there, find another use for your internet browser
Never said you can't post an opinion. However, by doing so on a public forum you invite others to comment on it. If you can only handle that by resorting to being childish, maybe you're the one who needs to disconnect?

Never said you can't post an opinion. However, by doing so on a public forum you invite others to comment on it. If you can only handle that by resorting to being childish, maybe you're the one who needs to disconnect?

You seem to be about the only person who has a problem with me bring up hamiltons lack of etiquette and manners, he lives in a country that still has a monarchy. Sergio Perez is from Mexico and he still managed to have the manners to remove his hat. Just shows that Hamilton is all about himself and he is never wrong as I said before a spoilt little smug rich cocksmack

You seem to be about the only person who has a problem with me bring up hamiltons lack of etiquette and manners, he lives in a country that still has a monarchy. Sergio Perez is from Mexico and he still managed to have the manners to remove his hat. Just shows that Hamilton is all about himself and he is never wrong as I said before a spoilt little smug rich cocksmack

You're the only person bothered enough by it to bring it up, even though no one else has felt it worthy of passing comment. You're desperate to hate Hamilton and it shows by nit-picking like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back