Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst there is certainly RNG in shots especially with lesser quality weapons, it's absurd to say gunfights are entirely based on it.

In saying that though, i've probably never used a more garbage weapon in any shooter than the white revolver.

Every shot you take has RNG though

sometimes you hit sometimes you don't. Sure you need to be aiming in the general vicinity of the bloke you want to hit but every shot has RNG.

It was done to make the game easier because it's a cartoon shooter

Fortnite wasn't designed to be a competitive shooter so its still using the mechanics from the PVE mode.

The shooting being overhauled to suit Battle Royale mode has been known for a while now. Wish they'd hurry the * up with it, rng shots are frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm closing in on 50 wins, just because there's bloom, doesn't mean it doesn't take skill. Just tap fire and build. I got 18 kills in Tilted Towers yesterday. That's not RNG.

I find PUBG on console way easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hate how duos are only open from 4pm onwards, I understand during the week but on the weekend?
At first I thought the sniper mode was garbage but now I've gotten use to the revolver and won the mode a few times I like it

Just got my first ever solo win, and my only kill was to win the game hahaha. I just played it smart and kept myself hidden, picked up a legendary scar that someone decided not to loot. Hid under someone’s base and when they came out it was already too late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back