Fox Footy Schedule Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Spidey came up with a good idea in one of the threads on the main page that we should have a seperate board or something so that we could write down the days schedule on Fox Footy

i reckon it could work and would be a good addition to the site if maybe one person from each state, or 1 or 2 people could copy the schedule on a board here everyday. If a space was available for this i wouldnt mind writing out the days Fox Footy schedule for afew of the states.

Another reason why i think this is a good idea is that the Foxtel Guide Book is wrong and the times and programs are mixed up.

What do you think Bluey/Moderators??

Macca, Macca, Macca. The same Macca who was against me about the Big Brother board. Well im going to debate this topic, because I havent got my big brother board yet, so why should you and spidey get a board for the fox footy scheduals when there is already a match previews board! ???

Originally posted by Flood Gates
Macca, Macca, Macca. The same Macca who was against me about the Big Brother board. Well im going to debate this topic, because I havent got my big brother board yet, so why should you and spidey get a board for the fox footy scheduals when there is already a match previews board! ???

Fox FOOTBALL has some relevance to this site. A BigBrother board does not.
If you cant see the difference between a BigBrother board and a FOOTBALL board...then you need your head right

Using the Match Previews board might be a good idea actually....and ill use that for now until Bluey/Moderators decide on whether a seperate board would be appropriate

Originally posted by Macca19
Spidey came up with a good idea in one of the threads on the main page that we should have a seperate board or something so that we could write down the days schedule on Fox Footy

i reckon it could work and would be a good addition to the site if maybe one person from each state, or 1 or 2 people could copy the schedule on a board here everyday. If a space was available for this i wouldnt mind writing out the days Fox Footy schedule for afew of the states.

Another reason why i think this is a good idea is that the Foxtel Guide Book is wrong and the times and programs are mixed up.

What do you think Bluey/Moderators??

Why waste a board? :eek:

yes and it was also to discuss the programs and old re runs of games that we have enjoyed. This would keep the Aussie Rules board free for the headlining AFL topics. And the reason we would get this board IF it goes ahead is because Jeezus christ do i even have to answer.... it's FOOTY FOOTY FOOTY thats why not a cheapo entertainment show that has bugger all to do with a site called bigFOOTY.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

IMHO this is a great idea from Spidergirl especially as it is Footy related!

Macca is a great contributor to the site and I back his request made some time ago to be a Moderator. Perhaps this Board could be a start?

If you must know ... I think it IS a great idea, but I still want my Big Brother board. I dont want to use the board for reviews of the show, I want to make a Big Brother house with Bigfootyites. Can you atleast aprove of that Macca?

Originally posted by creator
IMHO this is a great idea from Spidergirl especially as it is Footy related!

Macca is a great contributor to the site and I back his request made some time ago to be a Moderator. Perhaps this Board could be a start?

I dunno about bein Moderator, but ill gladly look after the board

Originally posted by Flood Gates
If you must know ... I think it IS a great idea, but I still want my Big Brother board. I dont want to use the board for reviews of the show, I want to make a Big Brother house with Bigfootyites. Can you atleast aprove of that Macca?

Its not my place to approve the board. If it was for a BigFooty Big Brother then i see no real problem about it

Originally posted by mandy5
I'll be in your house Xie if I can pash a chick. :D

Now mandy, will I get to have front row seats? :cool: :cool: :cool:
It will be a good Big Brother though, just wait and see what I have in store if it does go ahead :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this idea a lot

It would give us a board to even discuss some of the shows

And a far better idea than a Big Brother board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back