Toast Fremantle's 1st Rookie Pick: Matthew Uebergang

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you ever roll horde on Blackrock
Nah I spent about 70% of my time on Frostmourne alliance. Can't even remember the other servers I played on now... Dath Remar and Saurfang are ringing bells for me though. I stopped playing at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar from memory.

Edit: I armory'd myself because I'm a former addict and it was Aman Thul.

Last edited:
Nah I spent about 70% of my time on Frostmourne alliance. Can't even remember the other servers I played on now... Dath Remar and Saurfang are ringing bells for me though. I stopped playing at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar from memory.

Edit: I armory'd myself because I'm a former addict and it was Aman Thul.

I was horde on Spinebreaker!

Alliance sucks booo!!

Only really sports games for me these days (FM, FIFA, NBA 2K, Madden etc), which also seem to be our players' games of choice - I've dabbled in a bit of Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 recently too. Never been a big RTS/MMO/MOBA fan.

Also, I still maintain Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is the best PC game of all time. If you never played it as a kid, download it - you've missed out!

DOTT was fav PC game growing up

DOTT was fav PC game growing up

DOTT was awesome too; Sam and Max, Full Throttle, Monkey Island... there's a great emulator that lets you play all the old LucasArts SCUMM games - they play brilliant on a tablet! Makes me wonder why nobody has tried to recreate that verb-based point-and-click (-touch) genre specifically for tablet games.

images

Horde > Alliance.

DOTT was awesome too; Sam and Max, Full Throttle, Monkey Island... there's a great emulator that lets you play all the old LucasArts SCUMM games - they play brilliant on a tablet! Makes me wonder why nobody has tried to recreate that verb-based point-and-click (-touch) genre specifically for tablet games.

The old abandonware websites are good for these resources if you can screen through the potential viruses ;)

I like using the old console and arcade emulators and play those old games as well :)

EDIT: Verb based point and click have been replaced by flash just point and click. Too much thinking I guess

Forgot about the Leisure Suit Larry series ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My main was a undead warlock loved pwning nubs with him.

Stopped playing wow after the burning crusade. Still miss playing it sometimes but it was a huge timesink.
The most disappointing thing about WOW was all my friends went Alliance and I was left playing my awesome High Elf mage on my lonesome. Did make it fun nerfing them though.

Stopped playing wow after the burning crusade. Still miss playing it sometimes but it was a huge timesink.

I played many hours of burning crusade and stopped playing just after the launch of the next expansion. I had a few mains and played all of them frequently depending on my mood :

Tauren Shaman
Orc Warrior
Undead Warlock
Bloodelf Paladin
Troll Mage

I was hopeless as a rogue and noone likes huntards so I never got past level 40 on either one of these.

You would have probably spotted my guild running around :) I quit when BC was released - we had a GM in our guild who got us into the beta, but the timesink was killing me. We were running the 40 man raids 7 days a week towards the end there, and often had enough people online to do a 40 and 20 at the same time

Love the warlock though - seriously OP in PvP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back