Backfire Freo are a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Took some time to have a read on various threads about this Hogan situation.

The general impression I get from Dees fans, realising they may have Hogan for another year, is...

View attachment 573603
Not at all, I'm happy he's staying.
The above gif was my reaction to Dean Kent being traded to St Kilda.

Couldn't help but laugh when Tim Kellys wife called Geelong a shithole on social media. Perths median house values are like 550k and dropping and Geelongs are like over 800k and rising.

People are willing to pay more to live in Geelong. She's delusional

It will be funny either way it plays out
Melbourne caves to unders off and Freo gets a goal kicker
Melbourne keep Hogan and Freo don't have a goal kicker for longer
Always hilarity when Freo is involved

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...r/news-story/578fbad1c64f774a808b80e3b8707900
And that's the reason Freo broke it off.
He wanted $1 mill a year over 8 years to play with Freo.
Understandably, Bell baulked at the offer.
Unless Hogan's foot's ****** there's no way he's a lemon. Early 20s KPF who's kicked 40+ goals in each of the past 3 seasons? Worth two 1st rounders minimum.

Would he be a capable goalkicker under Ross Lyon's gameplan? Well that's a completely different story.
3 out of 4 seasons. He missed out in 2017 because he was out for half the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be using stilts too, he's taller than Ross.
He's standing on his two Premiership cups.

He has one more than your footy club.

Lol, $8 mil over 8 years. No wonder Bell told him to GAGF, bloke's deluded.

Lol at Melbourne being stuck with a 900k lemon. 900k. For a bloke who's never kicked 50 goals in a season. Jack Riewoldt had two Colemans at his age.
To have to play forward under Ross Lyon, that's a fair amount.
Riewoldt didn't have ball cancer either.
By the way, you guys are paying 7 figures to a lemon who also couldn't hit 50 goals in this first 4 seasons and who has only cracked that figure once in 8 seasons.

By the way, you guys are paying 7 figures to a lemon who also couldn't hit 50 goals in this first 4 seasons and who has only cracked that figure once in 8 seasons.
Forward?

If a Freo forward is getting 6 figures, we're wasting our money.

Typical "pay me heaps to do heck all" generation.

No. we're paying one of the best key forwards in the comp the same as you're paying Hogan. Who you are trying to offload. Because you're better without him.

No. we're paying one of the best key forwards in the comp the same as you're paying Hogan. Who you are trying to offload. Because you're better without him.
Goals per game
Hogan 2.14
Lynch 1.94

TBH, I think Hogan will play in the backline next year if he stays. With Weideman, McDonald and Gawn/Preuss as the 3 talls.
McDonald is a better mark and more accurate kick for goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back