Backfire Freo are a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Not "s**t the bed" as you so eloquently put it.

We kicked the tyres one last time and one fell off.

You got caught trying to sell a lemon.

#dingalingaling

A lot of Dockers supporters calling Hogan a lemon now that their unders offer didn't go through

What is the rumors? Foot is bung? Drug issues? if it is drug issues he would fit right in with the Dockers culture

A lot of Dockers supporters calling Hogan a lemon now that their unders offer didn't go through

What is the rumors? Foot is bung? Drug issues? if it is drug issues he would fit right in with the Dockers culture

Bell came in and saved us from falling for Melbournes parlour tricks.

You are becoming a sad caricature of yourself.

It hurts to see you like this.

Unless Hogan's foot's ****ed there's no way he's a lemon. Early 20s KPF who's kicked 40+ goals in each of the past 3 seasons? Worth two 1st rounders minimum.

Would he be a capable goalkicker under Ross Lyon's gameplan? Well that's a completely different story.

Unless Hogan's foot's ****** there's no way he's a lemon. Early 20s KPF who's kicked 40+ goals in each of the past 3 seasons? Worth two 1st rounders minimum.

Would he be a capable goalkicker under Ross Lyon's gameplan? Well that's a completely different story.
40 goals a year.

Big deal.

Even Jack Anthony did that.

Even Jack Darling can do that.

Aussie rules must be an easy sport to play.

40 goals a year.

Big deal.

Even Jack Anthony did that.

Even Jack Darling can do that.

Aussie rules must be an easy sport to play.
3 times in their career?
Only one player off the top of my head has ever achieved that while playing for Fremantle.

40 goals a year.

Big deal.
You be more impressed if I told you how many tackles & smothers he's had. Clear case of following a Ross Lyon team far too long. :(

You be more impressed if I told you how many tackles & smothers he's had. Clear case of following a Ross Lyon team far too long. :(
Hopefully he kicks another "bag" for the Dees next year.

Then we pick him up the year after for nothing.

Interesting post I found

Personal Issues Reason for Fremantle Pulling Out of Hogan Trade

renderTimingPixel.png

Reported by Karl Langdon on 6pr. Key points.

1. Melbourne asked Hogan to explore his optons knowing about his personal issues.

2. Fremantle did not initiate the jesse hogan situation and were not "wooing" him all year as reports suggested.

3. Following melbourne asking hogan to explore his options fremantle undertook their due diligence and have decided they would not pursue hogan further having been burnt before in recent years for overlooking such issues.

4. Obviously Fremangle cannot explicitly state his personal issues are the reason for their cooling on him however this is the actual reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karl said Hogan likes a drink and a durrie, sounds pretty mild compared to some of the party boy flogs Freo have picked up in Sylvia and Bennell.

Bell would be one of those nerds in the school library that probably never had a drink or durrie in his entire life and just wants a 100% cleanskin player.

You're not going to recruit too many AFL players that are 100% cleanskins, we knew Hannebery was racking up lines with Buddy but we still made the trade.

Karl said Hogan likes a drink and a durrie, sounds pretty mild compared to some of the party boy flogs Freo have picked up in Sylvia and Bennell.

Bell would be one of those nerds in the school library that probably never had a drink or durrie in his entire life and just wants a 100% cleanskin player.

You're not going to recruit too many AFL players that are 100% cleanskins, we knew Hannebery was racking up lines with Buddy but we still made the trade.
Yeah, but your club is a sad, desperate poster boy for failure.

Interesting post I found

renderTimingPixel.png

1. Melbourne asked Hogan to explore his optons knowing about his personal issues.

2. Fremantle did not initiate the jesse hogan situation and were not "wooing" him all year as reports suggested.

3. Following melbourne asking hogan to explore his options fremantle undertook their due diligence and have decided they would not pursue hogan further having been burnt before in recent years for overlooking such issues.

4. Obviously Fremangle cannot explicitly state his personal issues are the reason for their cooling on him however this is the actual reason.
So number 3:
The previously overlooked issue is either
drugs (Bennell)
depression (McCarthy)
or he plays for Melbourne (Sylvia)

Interesting post I found

renderTimingPixel.png

See I again don't but that story, if that was the case they still wouldn't have offered pick 11 and a packet of chips.

IMO it's more to do the with Brisbane trade for Neale, Freo want overs for Neale, Brisbane are saying no.

Freo want overs for Neale like they got for Weller last year but don't want to pay overs for Hogan, Freo want it both ways. If I was Melbourne & Brisbane I'd just walk away, let Freo deal with the fall out from Neale being left stranded at a club he doesn't want to play for anymore.

It's a game of chess and if Freo come out on top then well done to them but they are walking a fine line for future trade periods as clubs will just make a wide berth if they are too hard to deal with.

Said: West Coast or stay at Geelong. Geelong are a great club.

Ergo - Freo are a shitbox in Kelly's mind

Not any different to Ablett using homesickness to go to the cheatgrounders instead of 9 other clubs in the vicinity.

Not any different to Ablett using homesickness to go to the cheatgrounders instead of 9 other clubs in the vicinity.
Or Gary Rohan - I want to come back to Victoria, but I'll only play for Geelong (much to the relief of the other Victorian clubs), otherwise I'll stay with Sydney.

Took some time to have a read on various threads about this Hogan situation.

The general impression I get from Dees fans, realising they may have Hogan for another year, is...

IMG_1855.GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back