Precious Port Adelaide softc...ans and their inability to take a joke

Are Port the most humourless team in the AFL?

• Yes, certainly

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No, I hate beer and any form of fun

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Jack Watts hates ice baths too

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a sensitive bunch of humourless tools:
img_4164-jpeg.1683644

Now let's compare the Bulldogs and Rory Lobb reacting to their equivalent beer, by the same company:
70110523-12000949-image-a-1_1682116611255.jpg

Teaspoon of concrete required at wherever the hell team teal HQ is.

And the most hated team in the Comp is..............
Oh, well; the good news is, when North fold it will get rid of the bye

What a sensitive bunch of humourless tools:
img_4164-jpeg.1683644

Now let's compare the Bulldogs and Rory Lobb reacting to their equivalent beer, by the same company:
70110523-12000949-image-a-1_1682116611255.jpg

Teaspoon of concrete required at wherever the hell team teal HQ is.
Damn, Rory is actually half man, half lobster. Look at that pincer!

Damn, Rory is actually half man, half lobster. Look at that pincer!
Growing up, my dad had a gangly friend nicknamed "crayfish" because he was all arms and legs and had a head full of s**t.

Growing up, my dad had a gangly friend nicknamed "crayfish" because he was all arms and legs and had a head full of s**t.
Must have been worth a fortune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine not only being softer than Rory Lobb but by a fair margin.

They're a bit defensive that's all. JHF is a nice kid and they're trying to fly the flag for him.

They got to wear the prison bars, for them that felt like a huge win and they were expecting massive melts, instead they got a few boos.

They're actually going OK on field and playing finals type footy: when the Cats tried that they lost two or three on the trot. They're picking up cheap wins with bruise free footy rn.

Port go better when there's a fuss, I mean,

They're a bit defensive that's all. JHF is a nice kid and they're trying to fly the flag for him.

They got to wear the prison bars, for them that felt like a huge win and they were expecting massive melts, instead they got a few boos.

They're actually going OK on field and playing finals type footy: when the Cats tried that they lost two or three on the trot. They're picking up cheap wins with bruise free footy rn.

Port go better when there's a fuss, I mean,
Have port worn the prison bars this year? I wonder what the result of that game was.

Back