Think Tank Has Ken 'Gargamel' Hinkley taken the Handbag curse with him from Geelong and embeded it into Port Adelaide (Pearbags) ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

images

images

shopping

Think about it, Kern played in 4 very talented but flakey and ultimately mentally weak when it matters most Geelong teams from 1989 to 1995, four losing grand finals teams
(Who were rightfully labelled as Handbaggers/Show off teams with no substance or silverware to show for it)

Now the Catters have finally shrugged off that reputation and won 3 flags in the last 15-16 years or so.

And Port Adelaide keep disappointing and underperforming in finals under Cuddly Ken, despite the bald peanut having some of the most talented lists in the AFL.

And it looks like they will bow out in humiliating fashion in straight sets this weekend after winning 13 games in a row.

Also the flog looks so much like the Bully and Tormentor of those poor innocent Smurfs Gargamel (yet the plucky Smurfs keep on kicking his ass when it matters)

gargamel-azrael.gif

I submit to you all that Hinkley has taken the Handbag curse away from Geelong and infused into the Port Adelaide Football Club (est 1997)

There is just too many similarities between the 90s Cats teams and Pear teams under Kern to ignore.

images

I would like to hear philreich's thoughts

images

images

images

shopping

Think about it, Kern played in 4 very talented but flakey and ultimately mentally weak when it matters most Geelong teams from 1989 to 1995, four losing grand finals teams
(Who were rightfully labelled as Handbaggers/Show off teams with no substance or silverware to show for it)

Now the Catters have finally shrugged off that reputation and won 3 flags in the last 15-16 years or so.

And Port Adelaide keep disappointing and underperforming in finals under Cuddly Ken, despite the bald peanut having some of the most talented lists in the AFL.

And it looks like they will bow out in humiliating fashion in straight sets this weekend after winning 13 games in a row.

Also the flog looks so much like the Bully and Tormentor of those poor innocent Smurfs Gargamel (yet the plucky Smurfs keep on kicking his ass when it matters)

gargamel-azrael.gif

I submit to you all that Hinkley has taken the Handbag curse away from Geelong and infused into the Port Adelaide Football Club (est 1997)

There is just too many similarities between the 90s Cats teams and Pear teams under Kern to ignore.

images

I would like to hear philreich's thoughts
There's a very good reason why Port fans call Ken "Minibus" - it's because he's half a coach. Essendon will win multiple finals before Hinkley takes us to the promised land!!!

• Banned
There's a very good reason why Port fans call Ken "Minibus" - it's because he's half a coach. Essendon will win multiple finals before Hinkley takes us to the promised land!!!

He must have incriminating photos of people in high power at Alberton..Vossy is likely to coach Carlton to a Granny before Kern at Port (although I don't think it will happen this year)

This whole Ken is a great guy and good bloke that many neutral supporters and flogs in the media keep pushing annoys me greatly.

He must have incriminating photos of people in high power at Alberton..Vossy is likely to coach Carlton to a Granny before Kern at Port (although I don't think it will happen this year)

This whole Ken is a great guy and good bloke that many neutral supporters and flogs in the media keep pushing annoys me greatly.
I have it on good authority that media personalities who publicly question his credentials, often receive a nasty phone call from Ken - telling the offender to pull his head in. I mean, the muppet lost it over a single sticker on Port Road :).

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley is a loser and anyone who thinks he is a good coach has loser standards !
Literally nobody else in the history of the game has coached 10 full years (about to be 11), without a single grand final appearance. Who cares about 13 minor round wins in a row, if you can't make the big dance at the end of the year?

Literally nobody else in the history of the game has coached 10 full years (about to be 11), without a single grand final appearance. Who cares about 13 minor round wins in a row, if you can't make the big dance at the end of the year?

It's not as if Kern has coached dying Fitzroy or current Norf barren of talent lists either.

One of the most hilarious and imo naive comments I have read from a neutral supporter is Ken is working on a shoe string budget ? That makes no sense whatsoever
Port dominated the trade period last year and likely to do so again this year.

Port are flush with funds and footy dept resources

It's not as if Kern has coached dying Fitzroy or current Norf barren of talent lists either.

One of the most hilarious and imo naive comments I have read from a neutral supporter is Ken is working on a shoe string budget ? That makes no sense whatsoever
Port dominated the trade period last year and likely to do so again this year.

Port are flush with funds and footy dept resources
And these words came out of his mouth at the start of the year, "This is the best squad I've had since I've been at Port." So if we go out in straight sets this weekend, surely that says something about his (lack of) ability as a coach.

And these words came out of his mouth at the start of the year, "This is the best squad I've had since I've been at Port." So if we go out in straight sets this weekend, surely that says something about his (lack of) ability as a coach.

I am currently on a Police Academy marathon and you know who Kern honestly reminds me of

commandant-lassard-wink.gif

Now I feel like I have insulted George Gaynes ugh ...

Hinkley is a loser and anyone who thinks he is a good coach has loser standards !
So, you don't think Ken has coached well this year?

13 wins in a row and a top 4 finish (and just percentage off top 2) not good enough?

Where do you think they should finish with this list?

Do you think they have a better list than Brisbane and should have beaten them at the GABBA, except for Ken's shitty coaching?

Do you genuinely think they have a premiership list at the moment which Ken is wasting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back