Freo supporters to drown in their own vomit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ripper said:
Nice of you to worry about me. :thumbsu:

Being along W/e Mrs Ripper and myself have been away and I only caught snippits of the game on Radio.

Well done to WC as they certainly capitalised on their good fortune of avoiding us in the finals. ;)

I thought I did hear amongst the static one of the commentatiors going on about that the Swans did kick 3 goals that were subsequently recalled when the WC defenders infringed only to have another kick and they then missed.

I can never understand why they just don't pay advantage as it seems a bit hard on a team making them have to score the same goal twice for it to count.

In a one point game it can make all the difference.

I may be wrong on that one as the radio was a bit in and out.

The umpires didn't win us this one Ripper. There are threads all about them somewhere on the main board if you are really interested (doubtful).

Are you drowning in your own vomit as the delightful thread title suggests?

Scotland said:
The umpires didn't win us this one Ripper. There are threads all about them somewhere on the main board if you are really interested (doubtful).

So they didn't kick three goals that were recalled?

As I said I have just got home and this was the first thread that caucht my eye as I was sure that the "one that needs to grow some hair ;) " would probably mention me in passing.

And I was right. (again)

Scotland said:
Are you drowning in your own vomit as the delightful thread title suggests?

Nah, A lucky one point win I can handle.

Before the game I sensed there was a bit of inevitability that WC would win.

Give's me great heart that we are not far off.

gdmclean said:
They are no more important than any other regular season game, well for Eagles fans anyway ;)

what a crock. You honestly expect me, and others to believe that eagles supporters dont relish beating freo, like we love beating the eagles?? Its called rivalry and you sir, are lying through your teeth

semi said:
what a crock. You honestly expect me, and others to believe that eagles supporters dont relish beating freo, like we love beating the eagles?? Its called rivalry and you sir, are lying through your teeth
Well someone implied the point that Derbies are more important than any other regular season games, and as much as I love beating Freo, they arent more important. A derby win is worth 4 points like every other game.

If you can show me how a derby win is more important than any other regular season win - go for it. Considering we lost both derbies and still finished on top of the ladder securing 2 home finals, neither Derby result turned out to be that important actually. The Derby wins got the Dockers a top 4 spot so the result for you guys was obviously more important for you, but not for us. We could have won them both and still finished in the same position on the ladder. :thumbsu:

Kirke Special said:
You're a stalker. Go and support a succesful club.

Didn't want to do it, but read this and had to...

You pulled one flag out of your arse in 70 years and you get cocky. The AFL gift wrapped premiership of last year will be the last you see for about another 70 years. Stick to rugby league.

P.S. South Melbourne died. There is only the Sydney Swans. :D

Polo_14 said:
Your an abo****e joke :thumbsdown:

Here is a statistic for you

Eagles premierships 3

Dockers 0

Feel better?
So he posts al albeit somewhat barbed congrats, yet you still abuse him?

Seriously you need help you stalking litle freak.

Let it f*cking go.

On topic - I would have much preferred to see Sydney get up, but the Eagles did, good luck to them.

Down in my own vomit? Hardly.

Unlike what seems to be 50% of the gloating hordes on this site, I do not define success against the eagles, but does remind me why I hate the arrogant clownshoes.

kuepper said:
So he posts al albeit somewhat barbed congrats, yet you still abuse him?

Seriously you need help you stalking litle freak.

Let it f*cking go.

On topic - I would have much preferred to see Sydney get up, but the Eagles did, good luck to them.

Down in my own vomit? Hardly.

Unlike what seems to be 50% of the gloating hordes on this site, I do not define success against the eagles, but does remind me why I hate the arrogant clownshoes.

Not likely

Simply responding to the crap posted

Big deal, it is you who should get over it. I'm within my rights to

(A) Defend myself against a piece of **** like Pav

(B) Rub it in when he ****s up

Problem??

Polo_14 said:
Not likely

Simply responding to the crap posted

Big deal, it is you who should get over it. I'm within my rights to

(A) Defend myself against a piece of **** like Pav

(B) Rub it in when he ****s up

Problem??

I agree with Polo_14. It is Bay 13! Don't go and get all touchy feely.

Of course, I still think that Polo_14 is a lowlife pr**k for barracking for a scumbag s**thole side like Richmond. ;)

semi said:

Of course we like beating Freo but your side is not our only rival

If you asked a WCE fan whom they would rather beat.

Most would say Essendon in Victoria. They have been a pain in our preverbal for more years than i care to remmember, more so in finals games

i dont disagree, but whoever says that we arent rivals and it doesnt hurt is full of it.

and of course, id swap 2 derby losses for a premiership anyway, but at the time, it still hurts when you lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bestbird said:

Most would say Essendon in Victoria.

Ummm, no, I don't think they would.

I laugh when a couple of Eagle supporters say "oh the Dockers hate us but we don't care if we lose to them, we have bigger rivals and bigger fish to fry".

The derbies are huge for both sides. The build up and the banter across the state. I live in the nothern suburbs so 90% of my friends are Eagle supporters and they probably all dislike Freo as much as I dislike WC. Not once have they ever brought up Essendon.

6 years ago, then yeah probably, but not now.

Bestbird said:
Of course we like beating Freo but your side is not our only rival

Most would say Essendon in Victoria. They have been a pain in our preverbal for more years than i care to remmember, more so in finals games

or collingwood :thumbsu:

Kenny_01 said:
Ummm, no, I don't think they would.

I laugh when a couple of Eagle supporters say "oh the Dockers hate us but we don't care if we lose to them, we have bigger rivals and bigger fish to fry".

The derbies are huge for both sides. The build up and the banter across the state. I live in the nothern suburbs so 90% of my friends are Eagle supporters and they probably all dislike Freo as much as I dislike WC. Not once have they ever brought up Essendon.

6 years ago, then yeah probably, but not now.

Looking at your profile. Your friends probably haven't mentioned Essendon because most of them were more than likely kids in the 90's.

BTW, there is a poll on EFH about our greatest rivals. Check the results out

And finally

The last Derby is a case in point

Sure i was miffed that we got beaten but i also knew that we had the top 2 sewn up and was actually more interested in the impending finals series knowing that we were a big chance of vying for the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back