Game Day Freo v Dogs - The Lobster Tears blockbuster

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am surprisingly confident tonight. I can feel it in my bones. Of course, that could be my arthritis, but what the heck.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be honest, i really don't care :(
I'm about as keen for this as I would be for a Hawks vs Norf match at Blundstone Arena
Get on board or get out of the way!

GoDoG - it's International Palindrome Day*

🇫🇷 :dogface: :bulldogs:

* could be fake news but hey we're used to that by now

I'd almost say this is a season decider for both clubs, 8 point game in every sense of the word.

Dogs have a softening draw coming up. Hawks giants (play these again too) carlton adelaide (ballarat) and gold coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season over if we lose.

Freo are actually crap. They miss Lobb, but their fans are also totally weird with they way they hammer him at every opportunity, likes he’s the only player to ever want to move clubs. His actions compared to Dunkley as a good example are not even in the same category.

They are called the purple filth for a reason, hope they get belted

Ew (no offence Libba)

342524682_150259007764680_4826205291189608657_n.jpg

Season over if we lose.

Freo are actually crap. They miss Lobb, but their fans are also totally weird with they way they hammer him at every opportunity, likes he’s the only player to ever want to move clubs. His actions compared to Dunkley as a good example are not even in the same category.

They are called the purple filth for a reason, hope they get belted
Losing would be an ordinary start but it's also the hardest stretch we have.

Freo on the other hand have played more shyte sides and lost to Norf at home. A Loss is worse for them

I quite like an 8.10 start, gives me a chance to not be sober by the time the game starts. Anyway,its about time Arty kicks one, reckon he will and hope they show his mums reaction after he kicks it. Would like to see this forward line function coherently for a change, and see Jamarra get on the end of a few.

Losing would be an ordinary start but it's also the hardest stretch we have.

Freo on the other hand have played more shyte sides and lost to Norf at home. A Loss is worse for them
TBH sick of excuses. We just have to win. I feel we’re all at that point.

Naughton needs to deliver on the big stage. He’s a fierce competitor but to often ‘almost games’ is what he delivers.

Script:

We’re in front by 5 -15 late in the third / early in the fourth.

Lose by 10-20.

I hope I’m wrong.

Love to see Lobb kick a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back