• Definitely

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Indubitably

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I’m a flog that also wears Crocs

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did our captain do a photo shoot? Everyone wants a piece of Pie abd there's plenty to go around.

Sad that our Blue friends are having fits of the vapors about fabric and footwear, don't worry, you'll get you captain in...what was it Vogue or something? I'm sure he'll look great in whatever the wardrobe people trot out.

It's valid that you care and are concerned. Not my cup of tea but we're a broad church here at Bigfooty. If you get your thrills from fashion and Taylor Swift and so on, good luck. I see you and I acknowledge you.

I mean it, really.

It wasn't Vogue. It was Kane Cornes list. 4 >>>>>> 5

For Savs benefit as he struggles with counting, that means Moore is 5th, one place for every toe on his left foot. Whereas Cripps is 4th, one place for every toe on his right foot.

It wasn't Vogue. It was Kane Cornes list. 4 >>>>>> 5

For Savs benefit as he struggles with counting, that means Moore is 5th, one place for every toe on his left foot. Whereas Cripps is 4th, one place for every toe on his right foot.
Wait you pay attention to floggo Cornes? You unnatural, ungodly abomination!

Heresy GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Did our captain do a photo shoot? Everyone wants a piece of Pie abd there's plenty to go around.

Sad that our Blue friends are having fits of the vapors about fabric and footwear, don't worry, you'll get you captain in...what was it Vogue or something? I'm sure he'll look great in whatever the wardrobe people trot out.

It's valid that you care and are concerned. Not my cup of tea but we're a broad church here at Bigfooty. If you get your thrills from fashion and Taylor Swift and so on, good luck. I see you and I acknowledge you.

I mean it, really.
Tell me you wear Crocs and socks without telling me you wear Crocs and socks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back