Frontline - Working Dog's finest output?

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely brilliant probably equaled only by Utopia which is far closer to a documentary than a sitcom.

The Games is also fantastic but is Clarke/Dawe I think not Working Dog.

Have to rewatch this again, I have the DVDs somewhere, so many classic episodes. George Negus stealing his Logie is a crackup.

Funky Squad clearly not the same quality but I still liked it for what it was, closer to the Bargearse comedy than Frontline. It started on their triple M show in the morning I think as a 5 minutes skit each day and they turned it into a tv show. I have the DVD of that one somewhere too.
Halfway through s3 of UTOPIA atm.

It's actually TOO good, i just wanna kill everyone he works with lol !

Halfway through s3 of UTOPIA atm.

It's actually TOO good, i just wanna kill everyone he works with lol !

I can't say too much but I've worked in a place that is EXACTLY like that, to the point we actually suspected someone in the organisation was giving them ideas for episodes.

BTW Frontline should be part of the high school curriculum, mandatory watching to get kids BS detectors up early. It came out when I just started high school and encapsulated everything I knew about those dodgy current affairs shows but wasnt old enough to articulate.

It was in the NSW curriculum for a while, not sure if it still is. We did it in Year 11, got to watch The Desert Angel, The Seige and We Ain't Got Dames.

Haven't seen this in ages and I laughed so hard. Mike trying to talk him out of the Greek-Macedonian gaff. "Who makes the dips" LOL
And he did one of Pythagoras' plays at school

Remove this Banner Ad

Back