Funny sayings!

Remove this Banner Ad

short-funny-quotes-45.jpg
best-short-funny-quotes-05.jpg

Ripped this beauty from Jonenb on the WC forum. Absolute pisser. I've never heard it before, it was in regard to a new draftee....

"Had to go Cavka. Biggest issue holding back the youngsters is building a tank (a la Sheed in 2014). Cavka already has an AFL tank - he just keeps on running like a sailors dick. Not just elite endurance but decent speed."

Ripped this beauty from Jonenb on the WC forum. Absolute pisser. I've never heard it before, it was in regard to a new draftee....

"Had to go Cavka. Biggest issue holding back the youngsters is building a tank (a la Sheed in 2014). Cavka already has an AFL tank - he just keeps on running like a sailors dick. Not just elite endurance but decent speed."

I'm an ex sailor, its also where the term 'Pussers' comes from.
And no I didn't...before you ask;)

AEROPLANE BLONDE
One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

AUSSIE KISS
Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

BEER COAT
The invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise at 3 in the morning.

BEER COMPASS
The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after a boozecruise, even though you're too pi$$ed to remember where you live, how you got there, and where you've come from.

BOBFOC
Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch.

BREAKING THE SEAL
Your first pi$$ in the pub, usually after 2 hours of drinking. After breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the night.

BRITNEY SPEARS
Modern Slang for 'beers', e. g. "Couple of Britneys please, Doreen".

DRINK-LINK
A modern term for a cashpoint machine (ATM). Named so because it is common to visit one before going out on the booze.

GREYHOUND
A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.

JOHNNY-NO-STARS
A young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.

MILLENNIUM DOMES
The contents of a Wonderbra, i. e. extremely impressive when viewed from the outside, but there's actually nothing in there worth seeing.

MONKEY BATH
A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: "Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa!Aa!Aa!".

MYSTERY BUS
The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.

MYSTERY TAXI
The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your bed instead.:)....ahh the memories

NELSON MANDELA
Rhyming Slang for 'Stella' (the lager).

PICASSO AR$E
A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got four buttocks.

SALAD DODGER
An excellent phrase for an overweight person.

STARFISH TROOPER OR AR$ETRONAUT
A homosexual.

SWAMP-DONKEY
A deeply unattractive woman.

TART FUEL
Bottled Alcopops, e.g. Hooch, regularly consumed by young women.

TITANIC
A lady who goes down first time out.

TODGER DODGER
A lesbian.

UP ON BLOCKS
Menstruating, out of action, a bit like a car in a garage. "I don't think I'll be in luck tonight lads, the missus is up on blocks".:D

WALLACE AND GROMIT
Rhyming Slang for 'vomit'.

WYNONA RYDER
Rhyming Slang for 'cider'. e. g. "Pint of Wynona, half a Nelson and a bottle of tart fuel please Doreen"

Less We Forget
Our Phones – Wireless
Cooking – Fireless
Cars – Keyless
Food – Fatless
Tires –Tubeless
Dress – Sleeveless
Youth – Jobless
Leaders – Shameless
Relationships – Meaningless
Attitudes – Careless
Babies – Fatherless
Feelings – Heartless
Education – Valueless
Children – Mannerless
Country – Godless
We are SPEECHLESS,
Government is CLUELESS,
And our Politicians are WORTHLESS !

I'm scared – Shitless;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tradies saying of a blunt blade.
"That wouldn't cut through hot cockies s**t"
Got a local plumber with "s**t happens"
Written on his truck.

"Looked like a bucket of smashed crabs"
For an ugly ladies bits.

It's hard to be good but it's good to be hard.
Once a king always a king but once a (k) night is never enough.
What do a two inch penis and a ten foot crocodile have in common? You can't * with either.

Winston Churchill loved paraprosdokians, figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected.

1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
6. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
7. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR."
8. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
9. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
10. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
11. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
12. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not so sure.
13. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
14. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
15. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
16. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Last edited:
Today is just another day closer to dying,or,as my old man often said, don't worry if you can't make my funeral coz I wont know if you're there or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back