Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Arecsa

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
The final Futurama movie is now available. I just watched it then, and I think it's definitely so much better than the other 3. I'm fairly happy with how it ended, but I'd love to see another proper season. It feels like they finally hit their stride again with ITWGY and now we're done.

I hope this will be an improvement over the last two poor excuses for in my opinion, an excellent franchise

Finally got around to watching this tonight and I'd have to agree that its the best of the films.
Even though there was a fair bit of plot it didn't feel like it got bogged down by it(unlike the other films) and the jokes came easily.

Agree with the Arecsa about its ending and it getting back the right formula for some more seasons. Which could be a possibility

I have now seen all four Futurama movies. Into the wild green yonder has to be the best of the lot and close to what should be expected of the Futurama franchise.

Of the four movies I rate the best to worse (know most on here will disagree with me)
'Into the wild green yonder' (8.5/10), 'The beast with a billion backs' (7.5/10), 'Benders big score' (7/10) and 'Benders Game' (5/10).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back