Redlegs14

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood,Crystal Palace
In news just in,Michael Gardiner has agreed to play for Port next year.With Port supporters constantly whingeing about the publicity the Crows recieve in the Adelaide Advertiser,the Port Adelaide board has moved swiftly to secure his services for the next 2 years.When asked to explain their decision,Port Adelaide coach Mark Williams said "Since we traded Byron Pickett,the club's public profile has steadily declined,so we felt it necessary to recruit Michael Gardiner to get our club back on the front page again.Dean Brogan aside,our club just doesn't get the same publicity as the Crows.Our fans are very upset about this and they deserve better.There are 2 teams in this town and the Crows get the lion's share of the publicity.It's just not fair." When it was explained to Choco that the Crows had far more supporters than Port allied with the fact the vast majority of Port supporters were illiterate,a teary Williams curled into a ball and called out for his mummy. Discuss.​

lol dont be silly weve easily got the best ruck duo in the comp. this would be a downright silly decision! lucky its just your lame ass attempt at a troll.

Choke.jpg

choke on that slapnutz

We have the best rucks in the comp, why would we want Gardnier? If this is a way to get back at us about the choking incident. It's pretty poor.

With Biglands (injured) and Clarke ( Probably retired) gone next year, Gardnier going to Adelaide might actually be a reality! :rolleyes:

Tredders66 said:
We have the best rucks in the comp, why would we want Gardnier? If this is a way to get back at us about the choking incident. It's pretty poor.

With Biglands (injured) and Clarke ( Probably retired) gone next year, Gardnier going to Adelaide might actually be a reality! :rolleyes:
You are so f***ing stupid!

Redlegs14 said:
You are so f***ing stupid!
Yeah fantastic thread, knob.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Adelaide picked him up.. i mean it's not as if you haven't welcomed troubled players in the past... carey :rolleyes:

Redlegs14 said:
In news just in,Michael Gardiner has agreed to play for Port next year.With Port supporters constantly whingeing about the publicity the Crows recieve in the Adelaide Advertiser,the Port Adelaide board has moved swiftly to secure his services for the next 2 years.When asked to explain their decision,Port Adelaide coach Mark Williams said "Since we traded Byron Pickett,the club's public profile has steadily declined,so we felt it necessary to recruit Michael Gardiner to get our club back on the front page again.Dean Brogan aside,our club just doesn't get the same publicity as the Crows.Our fans are very upset about this and they deserve better.There are 2 teams in this town and the Crows get the lion's share of the publicity.It's just not fair." When it was explained to Choco that the Crows had far more supporters than Port allied with the fact the vast majority of Port supporters were illiterate,a teary Williams curled into a ball and called out for his mummy. Discuss.​
Outstanding....:thumbsu:

I understand he will also have a front office position heading up the debt collection department.

Tredders66 said:
Yeah fantastic thread, knob.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Adelaide picked him up.. i mean it's not as if you haven't welcomed troubled players in the past... carey :rolleyes:

troubled players???
bogan anyone. have heard he is pretty thursty nowadays. heard they were drinking in the parklands.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wishiwas said:
i bet you do!! wont do you no good though. or next year, or the year after or the year after ......

like your username.. you wish dic*head. :rolleyes:

Most people now realise we are on the up whereas you are sliding fast!

Redlegs14 said:

So this is your attempt at making a comeback at us Port supporters coz we're calling you losers Chokers.

Pretty lame attempt if you ask me.

shaz63 said:
So this is your attempt at making a comeback at us Port supporters coz we're calling you losers Chokers.

Pretty lame attempt if you ask me.

Gardiner and Thurstans at the same club :eek: Recipe for trouble.

In news just in, Coach of Port Power Mark Williams has been sighted dining with Graham Polak. More news as it comes to hand.

Tredders66 said:

Lade will retire after 2007 and Brogan will be in jail, so think Gardiner will fit in just nice:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back