GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters speak English you uneducated moron!
Thats right MORON. Look it up in the dictionary (or look in the mirror, whichever one you own, if any)!!!
I said " I would like to think and I hope he would coach out the season".
He and the club have entered a contract and as I have stated, if he is released from his contract he should be paid out, to which Nolan would probably agree too (I'm assuming)!

If you are referring to Mark Hounslow, get your facts right before opening your mouth.
Bailed on them???? What a load of utter crap!
Is that the same bloke who bailed on Geelong West? The same bloke who bull sh***ed on his footy resume, promises the world and delivers nothing? GFL players to follow him, pfft!
Is this the same bloke who Grovedale were happy to see the back off?
Yep that's him. Where is he now?
Krock reported that he's left and have agreed on a settlement. Shocking set of circumstances for both Nobby and the club.

For starters speak English you uneducated moron!
Thats right MORON. Look it up in the dictionary (or look in the mirror, whichever one you own, if any)!!!
I said " I would like to think and I hope he would coach out the season".
He and the club have entered a contract and as I have stated, if he is released from his contract he should be paid out, to which Nolan would probably agree too (I'm assuming)!

If you are referring to Mark Hounslow, get your facts right before opening your mouth.
Bailed on them???? What a load of utter crap!
Is that the same bloke who bailed on Geelong West? The same bloke who bull sh***ed on his footy resume, promises the world and delivers nothing? GFL players to follow him, pfft!
Is this the same bloke who Grovedale were happy to see the back off?
Yep that's him. Where is he now?

u can think and hope all u like champ but any man with any self respect wuldnt b hanging around after something like that.
sorry I dunno hounslows life story mate sounds like he might have dated ur sister or something?
n most importantly.. who owns a dictionary in 2017? iv got unlimited data on my phone plan.

Belmont played well as a team put it up to Thompson having them rattled at 3 quarter time

I went over and listened to Brent Taylor at 3/4 time he was absolutely beside himself and gave his troops a fair old spray with a few home truths. Did hear him say to his boys the 3/4 time siren couldn't come quick enough for Thomson as Belmont had all the momentum and were scaring the living bejesus out of his mob. I'm just going off memory here but didn't Thomson in fact lead BPH at 3/4 time a few weeks ago, only to be overrun in the last 1/4 by 7 goals to one ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

thomson 28pts east, weribee, west, north
west geelong 26pts inva, corio, thomson, east
anakie 24pts east, inva, corio, bellpost

whos getting 5th spot any of them culd beat north first final

pinched this off fb:
THOMSON 7-7-0 28pts
Corio (H), Werribee (A), Geelong West (H) & North Geelong (H)
GEELONG WEST 6-7-1 26pts
Inverleigh (A), Corio (H), Thomson (A) & East Geelong (A)
ANAKIE 6-8-0 24pts
East Geelong (A), Inverleigh (H), Corio (A) & Bell Post Hill (H)

Last edited:
I reckon Thompson will finish 4th and beat Nth in the first final. Unless something drastic changes I can't see any other team getting within 40 pts of the Top 3 in a final.

Whoever plays best on day will win out of top 3. Not much between them. Inver have the best team on paper, but BPH have proven it doesn't always work that way.

pinched this off fb:
THOMSON 7-7-0 28pts
Corio (H), Werribee (A), Geelong West (H) & North Geelong (H)
GEELONG WEST 6-7-1 26pts
Inverleigh (A), Corio (H), Thomson (A) & East Geelong (A)
ANAKIE 6-8-0 24pts
East Geelong (A), Inverleigh (H), Corio (A) & Bell Post Hill (H)

Thomson to win all 4 games, should beat North in elimination!
Geelong West and Anakie to win 2 games, both against Corio and East.
BPH to be premiers again, although would love to see Inverleigh or Banno get the chocolates! Those three sides 7-8 goals better than the rest!

Thomson to win all 4 games, should beat North in elimination!
Geelong West and Anakie to win 2 games, both against Corio and East.
BPH to be premiers again, although would love to see Inverleigh or Banno get the chocolates! Those three sides 7-8 goals better than the rest!

I completely agree, Thomson will make finals and beat North in the elimination.
West to win two games but i think Anakie will struggle to beat East this week. Too many injuries and once they lose hope they will become undisciplined and not play their best football which they need to be able to beat a decent side like East.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any predictions on the total amount of goals Jak Kennedy Hunt will kick in total this season? Given there is 4 home and away games left and between 2-4 finals depending on final position on ladder I'm thinking about 150-155.
Thoughts

Any predictions on the total amount of goals Jak Kennedy Hunt will kick in total this season? Given there is 4 home and away games left and between 2-4 finals depending on final position on ladder I'm thinking about 150-155.
Thoughts

I reckon that's a pretty fair guess mate. If I had to choose something different I would run with 130-140.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back