GDFL Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banno9 did u play ur supposable senior games against geelong west and anakie
dont think it really matters who he played them against mate senior footy is senior footy.
i think banno is deffinately the team to watch coming into finals, there history speaks for it self. always known to knock off big sides coming in as under dogs

i reckon the big winner post finals will be the game of 'aussie rules'
skills will be sharp (23% efficiency)
goals will be kicked (tipping no side will kick more than 2)
stars will be born (kaine williams is already a star)

dont think it really matters who he played them against mate senior footy is senior footy.
i think banno is deffinately the team to watch coming into finals, there history speaks for it self. always known to knock off big sides coming in as under dogs

Is that ur dream in life to play senior footy

kaine williams won the best and fairest at centrals

steele is gone... out for the season

di campli back for finals been training with werribee VFL for the whole season is ready to tear it up in the GDFL u18 finals.... be weary oppositions... he is coming

quarion has now played 1001 games at centrals is an unbelievable stalwart of the club... highly respected by the likes of leach, burke, calbert and chugg... the historian of the GDFL

watch out for the likes of... shaun, sexy, paul and mitoui come finals time... big game players

also theoldmans ive heard your nose rivals that of Barbara Strisand and Pinocchio

Played well today did Sean.

Word is there's riots because of Sexy's lack of gametime this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im not part of gdfl but here my guess on the finals.

Werribee def East
Banno Defeat Corio

North defeat werribee
banno defeat east

werribee defeat banno

North def werribee in a tough one

Me finks u guys and gurls have it all rong !!!

#17 is the superstar not #11, kane does his roll but im the main man

jason fastuca asked for my autograph yesterday i told him he dont deserve it

Banno are coming!!!
any1 at the east vs centrals game that can give us some details of the game..
scoreboard makes it look as if it was a borin game??

Banno are coming!!!
any1 at the east vs centrals game that can give us some details of the game..
scoreboard makes it look as if it was a borin game??

was a very boring game with terible skills and looked more like a game of table tennis than footy was shocking

Was a game that neither side should take much confidence out of. Both sides played fairly evenly and in that sense, evenly terrible. Wind would have been a factor in it though. Both sides had key position players out though so it was a game without tall options. As Fonzie6 said. More like a game of table tennis than a match of footy. Both sides just congested the play and had too many players in on all contests with no options if anyone won the ball so it'd be quickly rebounded again.

Both Werribee and East have no modesty and East deserved the loss for the way that w***er was sprooking for them over the past fortnight. :thumbsdown:

Was a game that neither side should take much confidence out of. Both sides played fairly evenly and in that sense, evenly terrible. Wind would have been a factor in it though. Both sides had key position players out though so it was a game without tall options. As Fonzie6 said. More like a game of table tennis than a match of footy. Both sides just congested the play and had too many players in on all contests with no options if anyone won the ball so it'd be quickly rebounded again.

Both Werribee and East have no modesty and East deserved the loss for the way that w***er was sprooking for them over the past fortnight. :thumbsdown:

Werribee got lucky.If our coach had a forward line we would of won easily,not gunna win when we only got 4 forwards.So i dont blame players.
Relevant bet your a North player. North will give Werribee a football lesson on Saturday and East to beat Banno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back