GDFL Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werribee got lucky.If our coach had a forward line we would of won easily,not gunna win when we only got 4 forwards.So i dont blame players.
Relevant bet your a North player. North will give Werribee a football lesson on Saturday and East to beat Banno
Centrals were missing richo, anth and stelly who are 3 of their top 5 players. East Geelong can officially change their name to '#15 featuring window lickers'

As usual banno come into finals JUST and will knock off some big names may even see east fall this week then weribee will have a tough one.

Crap class unless u watch north geelong play they play in such a team spirited way good team

Centrals were missing richo, anth and stelly who are 3 of their top 5 players. East Geelong can officially change their name to '#15 featuring window lickers'

No point in bringing Steely and anthony up anymore as i no for a fact that they arent playing this year again so that is not relevant to results anymore

Whats every1s predictions 4 the weekend mine are..

North vs Centrals - 22 points
East vs Bannockburn - 9 points
North will win by about 70, werribee resting players because dont want to risk them untill they no they have a chance of winnning against either banno or east in 2 weeks.
Banno by about 2 goals as well

North will win by about 70, werribee resting players because dont want to risk them untill they no they have a chance of winnning against either banno or east in 2 weeks.
Banno by about 2 goals as well

Yep Werribee are resting players because preliminary finals aren't important or anything... :rolleyes:

Well done to PUMPA and the boys from North Geelong U/16's Great effort to make it straight into the Granny.Good to see a G.D.F.L. club up there with the big boys.Pumpa for Tigers coach 2010.

Yep Werribee are resting players because preliminary finals aren't important or anything... :rolleyes:

Wooooooooooooo centrals 08 baby !!!

We were confident all year and most of you said we were to cocky.

but who has the premiership cup ?
WE DO THE BEST TEAM BY A MILE ALL YEAR
AND ALL LAST YEAR

We have dominated the comp for the last 2 years....

And let me give you a hot tip:

CENTRALS PREMIERS O9

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is a quote from 1 K Williams i dont think Premiers 09 will happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wooooooooooooo centrals 08 baby !!!

We were confident all year and most of you said we were to cocky.

but who has the premiership cup ?
WE DO THE BEST TEAM BY A MILE ALL YEAR
AND ALL LAST YEAR

We have dominated the comp for the last 2 years....

And let me give you a hot tip:

CENTRALS PREMIERS O9

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is a quote from 1 K Williams i dont think Premiers 09 will happen.

Got to agree with talent Werribee no hope of winning flag East or if not North.
East got 2 back this week but lose 1 to injury any other clubs got changes

Well they r gonna rest better players, heard it straight from the coaches mouth. No they cannot beat north but at least wants to get in the granny so y bother risking injuries for a game that cannot be won? they r saving the players for the banno or east game that they have a chance in.

Well they r gonna rest better players, heard it straight from the coaches mouth. No they cannot beat north but at least wants to get in the granny so y bother risking injuries for a game that cannot be won? they r saving the players for the banno or east game that they have a chance in.
preview curly wirly centrals aint resting playerrs

Played on #12 from Werribee on Saturday gee he 1 fat slow unskilled boy..He needs to have a shower cause he stunk.He spends whole game talking bout how good he is and when the ball comes down he shits himself

Centrals would have dominated East much more easily had they of had Steely, Richo and Anth in. C's lacked height but still managed to come away with the win. East werent missing much. If Centrals and East to come up against each other again I still dont think there will be much between the 2 teams since Steely isn't coming back and they make alot of play through him.

But entirely based on the way Centrals fire up in finals, if i had to put money on it i would say Centrals to beat East if they meet next round of finals.

As for Banno and East, its another intensity thing. East definitly have the skill but finals football is different. Bannockburn have that spark that lifts them in times of need and so i could see banno winning but it is too close for me to call. :thumbsu:

Good luck to all sides :rolleyes:

Played on #12 from Werribee on Saturday gee he 1 fat slow unskilled boy..He needs to have a shower cause he stunk.He spends whole game talking bout how good he is and when the ball comes down he shits himself

If you played on him it wouldnt have been for very long. Who are you?

East have 2 back and i hear Banno have some njury concerns and North have 1 out with a broken leg 1 with a knee and 2 with hamstrings they only got 15 fit players may be time for them to be found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back