Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 3

Geelong Supporters - are they Victoria's dirty little secret?

• Yes, thank goodness they're mostly confined to a single town.

• Yes, out of sight & out of mind. We shun them and rightly so.

• No, every state has a criminal underclass.

• No, they're people too... poorly bred perhaps but that's not their fault.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply because you have no come back for recruiting a 34 year old hack that can't handle the pressure in the spotlight

I left kindergarten decades ago.

Never ask a 48% for a 'comeback', it means something different to them as they have this thing they do that involves a length of siphoning hose and some KY.

Dear God!

You know you’re winning when Xtreme makes more fail predictions about you doing the opposite.

He seems to have the Midas touch whenever he touches on Geelong. :)

We have to leave our intelligence at the door when we enter this thread or we wouldn't understand anything you crack smoking cat flog supporters say.. :)
5 >>>> 3

I've seen you in other threads so I know this not to be true.

Danger is already looking like he will easily sit in the top three GOATs by the end of his career (along with Snr and Jnr).
Cockatoo is a brilliant athlete who will be ripping the game apart in 2018.

Nice injury troll btw.

Typical ******* hawf flog.

16>13
Hahahahahaha, I hope u only mean for geelong! But u better make that top 2 cause apart from G abblett senior theres no-one else!
5 >>>>>>> 3

Stalker. Ive seen you in this thread so talking about "smart" people really is beyond you.
But I will admit I do like your stupid, its very entertaining :)
5 >>>> 3

One day you'll catch up.

We have to leave our intelligence at the door when we enter this thread or we wouldn't understand anything you crack smoking cat flog supporters say.. :)
5 >>>> 3

Hahahahahaha, I hope u only mean for geelong! But u better make that top 2 cause apart from G abblett senior theres no-one else!
5 >>>>>>> 3

Stalker. Ive seen you in this thread so talking about "smart" people really is beyond you.
But I will admit I do like your stupid, its very entertaining :)
5 >>>> 3
3DBBDE32-1939-4AFD-A70E-89842BDE94C6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bosk never disappoints. My only conclusion now is that he had a meth lab in his parents basement.
Now put the phone down and go eat another waffle.
Oink!
Who gave you permission to stop? Get back over there and keep flogging up the mainbored for our amusement! :cool:

As amusing as you blokes over on the conspiracies board trying to re-write facts.
He’s just salty that we tag him into your little thread so we all can see the s**t he spews. :)

Not surprising our 2nd in charge to Cookie would be poached to run that rabble.

Looks like another Cat has seen the light and told the club to GAGF.
Who on earth would choose to work in the arse-end of Victoria when they could instead enjoy the leafy surrounds of Melbourne's eastern suburbs? We should be given a humanitarian award for rescuing this poor soul from that disgusting place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back