Game Get your free personality test* here (punch & pie) - NOT CONNECTED WITH L. RON HUBBARD IN ANY WAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys thanks for sharing and some interesting results but if you want the free analysis then you need to post all your reacts given :shrug: This is important both for your emotional growth opportunities but mainly for the lulz

Seems I’m a pretty affable sort of guy, I’ve given out 27 280 ‘likes’ from my total of 27 380 reactions.

Of the 100 that are not ‘likes’: 36 ‘love’, 31 ‘rainbows’, 6 ‘divvy’ (which disappoints me a little), 9 ‘haha’, 4 ‘wow’, 7 ‘sad’, 1 ‘angry’, 5 ‘disagree’ and 1 ‘cocktail glass’ (which I have no idea about where or how).

You're affable but badly need to diversify, old habits notwithstanding. Start with laughing more. And you can't say there aren't many more opportunities for Divvy in the current Bay age...

Also I'm intrigued by the defunct cocktail glass react. According to Google:

This emoji is often used to show that you are in the mood for a fun night out with friends, or to show that you are celebrating a special occasion. It can also be used to show that you are feeling relaxed and carefree. No matter how you use it, the Cocktail Glass emoji is sure to bring a smile to your face.

I've apparently given out 5 queen reactions.

Also Rainbow is only my 4th most used, This year I hope to make it 1st. Please post accordingly.

May your wishes all be true ones :rainbow:

No comment

OP is a little upset that then only people playing his game are

checks notes

OP :$
True, but better than all the Fred's I divvied today

You prefer the mash button

pepsi-mmmm.gif

See you are on the crack early today m9 .

You're 97% positive (could be an STD, should get that checked out) but also with your reacts. You're a lover not a fighter and are rarely negative (please - take a test and stop spreading your love around in the meantime). You really got stuck into those cocktails while they were available, which likely contributed to your promiscuity (contact your former partners and sugget they get tested too) and you have a high react-to-post ratio, which shows you like to both give and receive (we'll just call you Supernaught) and you have the rare vomit react (another side effect - does it burn when you pee?)

Look, I'm just going to level with you: you're a syphilitic whore, at least wear a condom FFS (not to gender assume but this place is an almost complete sausage-fest after all)

HTH, have a nice day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back