Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

jaybee

Rookie
Oct 3, 2003
Has Goddard re signed with the saints?

a few weeks ago i read he was about to re sign, but nothing since.

from a far he doesn't look too happy at the saints this year

Originally posted by jaybee
Has Goddard re signed with the saints?

a few weeks ago i read he was about to re sign, but nothing since.

i remember hearing that ... pretty syre he hasn't signed up yet??

he'll prolly wait till the end of the season .... not sure if he's still desperate to be at carlton?? hope so!! but im not sure how we'll get him .... if we get say the 6th pick in the draft, we'll prolly have to give up a young player who the saints actually want?? maybe houlihan ... think they were keen for him last year?

i want him as a blue!!! but not at the cost of losing too much ... i think we should look at troy shwartz and maybe someone else that aren't getting a game ... ive always rated his skills pretty highly and he's pretty young.

We wont get him if we finish too high up on the ladder ;)

Saint Kilda wouldnt take a pick for him - besides, we shouldnt be trading first round picks.

If we finished too high we couldnt get him in the PSD and he'd be snapped up by someone else - he wouldnt want to risk that

Besides, he's got a way better chance of premiership success at the saints than he does here

Originally posted by jaybee

no wonder, imagine playing in a team that are premiership contenders.....it would get me down as well....prozac material!

More seriously though, we havent got a chance in hell of picking him up.....not without undoing a lot of great work we have done this season anyway (i.e. trading young talent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back