Think Tank Going to Revs this Weekend, wonder if Hogan will be there?

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you who don't know what Revolver is, it is the after party that half of Melbourne end up at after a big night. It's dark, it's dingy and plays electronic dance music all night and deep into Sunday when you may find Ben "DJ Pincers" Stratton spinning the decks, a perfect spot for heathens who need to bob around for a few hours to rid their bodies of the chemicals that have been consumed over the course of the evening.

I will be attending this weekend and I am hoping to bump into one of my favorite ex Melbourne players who will no doubt be doing a lap of Melbourne's best night spots drowning his sorrows in cheap vodka and handfuls of narcotics after Steven May pulls his pants down and the Dees go to town on Failmantle.

1560751735367.png

1560751761844.png
1560751777343.png

For those of you who don't know what Revolver is, it is the after party that half of Melbourne end up at after a big night. It's dark, it's dingy and plays electronic dance music all night and deep into Sunday when you may find Ben "DJ Pincers" Stratton spinning the decks, a perfect spot for heathens who need to bob around for a few hours to rid their bodies of the chemicals that have been consumed over the course of the evening.

I will be attending this weekend and I am hoping to bump into one of my favorite ex Melbourne players who will no doubt be doing a lap of Melbourne's best night spots drowning his sorrows in cheap vodka and handfuls of narcotics after Steven May pulls his pants down and the Dees go to town on Failmantle.

View attachment 694105

View attachment 694106
View attachment 694107
Put it on your Snapchat, campaigner.

Please don’t call me a heathen again.
You just caused me many a flash back.

You say that like being a heathen is an insult, we don't have to front up for footy training on a Monday o_Oo_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back