2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure how Sexton is supposed to try and impact and impress when playing in a forward line like this. Most of our side looks dysfunctional right now. No outside run, inside mids hammered. Lots of dropped marks. Can't blame the Academy kids even though it's easy. They're just kids.

Surely got to play Sexton in the midfield.

There's not a lot of depth here right now with all our injuries.
That’s exactly right. There are kids playing in the team and they just aren’t strong enough in the contests and their kicking isn’t big enough. This is how they will improve though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also for those who complain that Fiorini and Brodie aren’t in the side, this is exactly why. At this level they should be banging on the door for selection but they just aren’t up to this standard

Just got in front of the tele;

Anyone available to give a quick summary , Brodie, Fiorini, Davies etc?

thanks in advance

Also for those who complain that Fiorini and Brodie aren’t in the side, this is exactly why. At this level they should be banging on the door for selection but they just aren’t up to this standard

Fiorini turning over most of his possessions. Brodie is not dominating as expected but not in the same crap class as Fiorini. Can see Brodie at least making effort back and forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just got in front of the tele;

Anyone available to give a quick summary , Brodie, Fiorini, Davies etc?

thanks in advance
Fiorini getting a bit of it but been incredibly lazy and missing easy kicks. To the point i dont want him on the field. Brodie having a quiet game by his standards but working hardish. Davies works hard in close but still a little slow out of the contest. Sexton been meh, Jeffries working hard when the ball comes his way, McLennan using the ball really well and taken a nice mark. Smith been s**t

Fiorini getting a bit of it but been incredibly lazy and missing easy kicks. To the point i dont want him on the field. Brodie having a quiet game by his standards but working hardish. Davies works hard in close but still a little slow out of the contest. Sexton been meh, Jeffries working hard when the ball comes his way, McLennan using the ball really well and taken a nice mark. Smith been sh*t

17 minute mark 2nd
Fiorini 16 touches
Brodie 13

Was that McClennan - that was horrendous kicking out of defence and should of cost us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back