2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed that we'll all be on Bowes Watch on Sunday morning when he returns against Werribee. The game starts at 11:05am and will be played at our training oval on the outside of Metricon. Anyone planning on heading down?

Werribee seem to be an average team in the VFL so it's probably a good opportunity for Bowesy to build some form against a decent team. Would love to see him dominate and return to the AFL the following week but you have to be patient in these situations 😂

We should have 20 listed players.

Bowes, Tsitas, Constable in the middle should improve the team considerably.

Absolute crap byes schedule: 4 games, bye, 2 games, bye, 3 games, bye, 7 games, bye, 2 games.

Not sure I've seen the 2s play so badly so far this season. Our midfield getting soundly beaten. Back six look very shaky outside of Rory.

Unpressured missed handballs are just so frustrating to watch.

Every time McLennan gets the football I just cringe. He's such a dud.

Haven't seen anything from Sandy Brock yet to think he belongs at this level. Seems a mile away from AFL.

Flanders has had a lot of it but can't hit kicks or handballs.

Not sure I've seen the 2s play so badly so far this season. Our midfield getting soundly beaten. Back six look very shaky outside of Rory.

Unpressured missed handballs are just so frustrating to watch.

Every time McLennan gets the football I just cringe. He's such a dud.

Haven't seen anything from Sandy Brock yet to think he belongs at this level. Seems a mile away from AFL.

Flanders has had a lot of it but can't hit kicks or handballs.
I wouldn't say the mids are being soundly beaten, we are winning much more ball and clearances, the execution has just been shitful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back