Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Hello folks.
Any one tell me what is windows defender , is websearches which I have but don't know how I got it, safe , legit? or is it a virus ? Does it flood your site take over when you don't realise , with slow computer and all sorts of stuff I've never seen. I had Google Chrome as my main page , this websearches with the goat face and horns , it looks like is the main page for me. My computer is slow slow slow.
I don't know whether to have it looked at, or try to get websearches off myself ?

I looked at one site from google that spoke about windows defender , is that a safe tool to use to get rid of websearches.

Hello folks.
Any one tell me what is windows defender , is websearches which I have but don't know how I got it, safe , legit? or is it a virus ? Does it flood your site take over when you don't realise , with slow computer and all sorts of stuff I've never seen. I had Google Chrome as my main page , this websearches with the goat face and horns , it looks like is the main page for me. My computer is slow slow slow.
I don't know whether to have it looked at, or try to get websearches off myself ?

I looked at one site from google that spoke about windows defender , is that a safe tool to use to get rid of websearches.
Windows Defender comes built-in to a Windows Operating System. It's actually a very good security system. You really only need that, and get yourself a free malware program off the internet that digs deeper for malicious web infections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back