Government Arseclown Tim Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Why isn't the Syria Morning Herald supplying the expenses info of the other Human Rights Commissioners?
Syria Morning Herald, that almost as good as the ALPBC, did you make that up yerself, or did someone help you?

Maybe because they didn't get an increase?
More likely because Tim Wilson's expenses would be in line with other Commissioners and thus no story.

But this way the Fairfax media keeps up its campaign against the Abbott Govt.

More likely because Tim Wilson's expenses would be in line with other Commissioners and thus no story.

But this way the Fairfax media keeps up its campaign against the Abbott Govt.
Your posts are similar to NewsCorpse, made up to suit your line of thinking

Suspect he's paraphrasing Bob Ellis describing Christopher Pearson.

Gough?
If Bob Ellis said it, I disassociate myself from those comments, although he's not wrong re Pearson. Wilson's not even a mick is he? At least Pearson has that excuse.

Former IPA flunky and current government apologist Tim Wilson sure does love to spend big on the public purse.

Much like the IPA and their tax status, it seems government largesse is only the enemy when used on those who are poor.
due to
Contemptable hypocrite who acts as a shield of obfuscation for government rights abuse, whilst his nose is in the trough he spent years attacking.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbotts-human-rights-man-tim-wilson-racks-up-77000-in-expenses-20150704-gi46m3?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:fac-14omn0013-optim-nnn:nonpaid-25/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-smh-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_facebook

pretty sure he is "racking up" very similiar expenses to every other civil servant who is working in a different city to their primary residence.

If Bob Ellis said it, I disassociate myself from those comments, although he's not wrong re Pearson. Wilson's not even a mick is he? At least Pearson has that excuse.
Speakin of old mate , been given weeks to live.

Liver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former IPA flunky and current government apologist Tim Wilson sure does love to spend big on the public purse.

Much like the IPA and their tax status, it seems government largesse is only the enemy when used on those who are poor.

Contemptable hypocrite who acts as a shield of obfuscation for government rights abuse, whilst his nose is in the trough he spent years attacking.

http://m.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbotts-human-rights-man-tim-wilson-racks-up-77000-in-expenses-20150704-gi46m3?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:fac-14omn0013-optim-nnn:nonpaid-25/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-smh-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_facebook
The others get the same just that they are lefties so it doesn't get reported by commie Fairfax and abc

What are you on about? My reply was in response to PBTN's dig about the IPA not paying tax. It was pointing out his hypocrisy.

So you decide to point out his hypocrisy with some of your own?

I'll ask you again. Do you believe religious institutions should also be paying tax? If your answer is no but you believe unions should be paying tax, then it you that is the hypocrite.

So you decide to point out his hypocrisy with some of your own?

I'll ask you again. Do you believe religious institutions should also be paying tax? If your answer is no but you believe unions should be paying tax, then it you that is the hypocrite.
No they shouldn't have to pay tax. However, I wasn't the one who said the IPA or Unions had to pay tax. I was just pointing out his hypocrisy. Surely you ain't that dumb to realise this! Are you that dumb or do you understand the point?

No they shouldn't have to pay tax. However, I wasn't the one who said the IPA or Unions had to pay tax. I was just pointing out his hypocrisy. Surely you ain't that dumb to realise this! Are you that dumb or do you understand the point?

So what was the point of linking an article insinuating Unions should be paying tax then? Why bring Unions into the equation at all when you could of brought up a myriad of other organisations that enjoy tax free status to prove your point. Unions haven't been mentioned once throughout this whole thread.

By the way you haven't actually said you believe Unions should keep their tax exempt status. Do you believe they should have their tax free status stripped?

So what was the point of linking an article insinuating Unions should be paying tax then? Why bring Unions into the equation at all when you could of brought up a myriad of other organisations that enjoy tax free status to prove your point. Unions haven't been mentioned once throughout this whole thread.

By the way you haven't actually said you believe Unions should keep their tax exempt status. Do you believe they should have their tax free status stripped?
I answered your question in the first sentence of post #46.
Btw, you didn't understand so you know what that means!

I answered your question in the first sentence of post #46.
Btw, you didn't understand so you know what that means!

Um no you didn't you said "I wasn't the one who said the IPA or Unions had to pay tax".

Not I believe the IPA or Unions shouldn't have to pay tax. There is a clear difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back