Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

would love to get 1 ticket dont care if its standing or seat or which category anywhere will do

Looking for tix too. Also I have a question: how do you spot fake tickets?

Chasing 2 tickets if at all possible. Not interest in paying silly prices unlike a few new accounts just set up (who do they support) . Just hoping an opposition football supporter understands the pain I've been through since '67 and takes pity on me. Would love to take son and give him the chance to see something I've been missing these years. He's in Ballot but have Daughter who could use if he gets lucky (not holding tier 3 have any hope).

Anyway, doesn't cost anything to ask. making it and looking for tickets is even more stressful that being at Spotless last night. Someone may or may not have shed a tear (and it wasn't my son/daughter)

Looking for 1 ticket, depending on how the ballot goes. Flying over from Perth on Friday so any help would appreciated

Hey all

I am after 6 tickets ideally. But would happily take any amount less than that.

Go Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not here to say how things should be run with this kind of exercise, but I think how the criteria has been set on a similar thread on the Swans board is a good idea.

"
Our Criteria

1. You must have been a member of the BigFooty forums for at least 2 years and have at least 500 posts, including a history of posting on the Swans board. BigFooty is a community and we would like to reward those who participate in the forums, not just those who only pop up whenever a ticket offer is available and then bugger off into the sunset never to be seen again.

2. Members who have missed out on the ballot will be given priority."

I'm in the ballot, been a club member for 23 consecutive years, most likely won't score a ticket, can't really afford the AFL packaged deals. When I miss out I'll put my name forward here in this thread, however if nothing comes of it I wouldn't begrudge for a second any long time members of both the club and bigfooty who score a ticket (even if I'm watching on TV).

What would piss me off though is if a handful of tickets did become available from this thread and they ended up in the hands of people who are neither club members nor posters who've never contributed anything to this forum (unless those non posters are close to long term bigfooty contributors).

What would piss me off though is if a handful of tickets did become available from this thread and they ended up in the hands of people who are neither club members nor posters who've never contributed anything to this forum (unless those non posters are close to long term bigfooty contributors).

Your point is valid Guido.

The main objective here is to have 1 single thread that people can either barter or swap tickets for. Its up to the individual who has them as to who they choose to sell them to. It was never our intention to manage or handle the transactions and simply BigFooty is a vehicle to facilitate supporter interest, nothing else.

Whilst we all want to see our fellow Bigfooty supporters get tickets, I know personally that if I had a spare to sell (at face value) and none of my family/close friends needed it, I'd be giving first dibs to fellow BigFooty contributors who are around here through the good and bad.

my 2 cents

Your point is valid Guido.

The main objective here is to have 1 single thread that people can either barter or swap tickets for. Its up to the individual who has them as to who they choose to sell them to. It was never our intention to manage or handle the transactions and simply BigFooty is a vehicle to facilitate supporter interest, nothing else.

Whilst we all want to see our fellow Bigfooty supporters get tickets, I know personally that if I had a spare to sell (at face value) and none of my family/close friends needed it, I'd be giving first dibs to fellow BigFooty contributors who are around here through the good and bad.

my 2 cents

Yep I agree with both of you. Would be good to see any available tix going to Bigfooty regulars for sure

Would be delighted with any chance to buy 2-3 tickets, ideally 2 standing room tickets but will buy a third or fourth for friends and any category I can get my desperate sweaty hands on. I'm a Bulldogs member of course. I've been on Bigfooty since at least 2002 but abandoned my old account after a thousand odd posts in 2004 after realising how helplessly immature my earlier posts had been! My brother and I are both moving overseas for indeterminate amounts of time next year, this year will be our only chance.

Last edited:
God this is going to be a stressful week for everyone trying to get tickets. Appreciate the people coming here to sell their spares, the only time I've ever been thankful we don't have a huge supporter base!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back