Conspiracy Theory Gravity Does Not Exist

Remove this Banner Ad

What would anyone in power have to gain from creating and expounding a false theory of gravity? And more to the point how would multiple world governments spanning different regimes and political systems stretching back almost 350 years in history continue with the same conspiracy without anyone finding out about it or disagreement concerning such an important matter requiring a global conspiracy in that time?

Communication/Miscommunication, Direction/Misdirection.
It's hard to keep up with all the information and easy to simply let go for all the confusing 'facts' we're being fed.

It reminds me that I was a bastard of a kid that played pranks and fooled people, over and again.
I just knew how to manipulate and steer the narrative in the direction I wanted it to head down. People were easy to fool....they still are now.

Technically its a correct statement until we can directly MEASURE what might be Gravitational Waves. Currently we know that items are attracted to large masses, eg the Earth to the Sun, Satellites to Earth and Cake to Fat People. So while the theory is Gravitational Waves, which some scientists theories may actually be a physical force and others theorize that its simply the mass of the object on the dimension it sits in, the actual proof wont be confirmed until we measure it.

In the meantime, respect terminal velocity and dont go jumping off bridges thinking you'll get a Nobel Prize by disproving a perfectly logical theory.

Technically its a correct statement until we can directly MEASURE what might be Gravitational Waves. Currently we know that items are attracted to large masses, eg the Earth to the Sun, Satellites to Earth and Cake to Fat People. So while the theory is Gravitational Waves, which some scientists theories may actually be a physical force and others theorize that its simply the mass of the object on the dimension it sits in, the actual proof wont be confirmed until we measure it.

In the meantime, respect terminal velocity and dont go jumping off bridges thinking you'll get a Nobel Prize by disproving a perfectly logical theory.

This is absolutely correct, we can measure the force of gravity, we don't know what gravity is and why it doesn't work at Quantum levels or near/inside black holes. Physicists are now changing their definition of gravity from being a fundamental force to an emergent force. As far as i am concerned, in reality,gravity as we know doesn't exist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/science/13gravity.html

This is absolutely correct, we can measure the force of gravity, we don't know what gravity is and why it doesn't work at Quantum levels or near/inside black holes. Physicists are now changing their definition of gravity from being a fundamental force to an emergent force. As far as i am concerned, in reality,gravity as we know doesn't exist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/13/science/13gravity.html
At Quantum level I assumed you are looking at forces that hold atoms together. I wouldn't have thought gravity, as we know it (Einstein), would have any effect.
In Black Holes I am sure that gravity exists. Isn't it gravity, in an extreme form, that causes Black Holes in the first place?

At Quantum level I assumed you are looking at forces that hold atoms together. I wouldn't have thought gravity, as we know it (Einstein), would have any effect.
In Black Holes I am sure that gravity exists. Isn't it gravity, in an extreme form, that causes Black Holes in the first place?

In Quantum gravity, although you can see the effects (waves) in a quantum scale can you cannot measure them, as the effects can only be measured in a scale that can measure a Planck unit. Scentists try to unify the gravity there with theories like loop gravity, string gravity etc, but this poses a bigger question. According to the theory of GR the accelaration of the universe should decelerating and not accelerating and by all results faster than the speed of light then gravity as we know doesn't exist as gravity simply stops working if a particle can move faster than the speed of light as it freezes time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back