Great pop up book store in Lygon Street- edit no longer there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Go check it out. Open for the next 2 weeks.

Picked up 4 books for $11. 2 of those are for my mum for xmas, as ill know she'll love them. 1 in good condition- the other in "perfect came out of Collins book shop" condition.

BEaston

Hungry
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Go check it out. Open for the next 2 weeks.

Picked up 4 books for $11. 2 of those are for my mum for xmas, as ill know she'll love them. 1 in good condition- the other in "perfect came out of Collins book shop" condition.
Near Nova as in, inside the shopping centre? Ground floor ?

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
*and its the opposite side of the street, one block down, from Nova. To be exact.

They also said they're going to get more books in. But i wont go back... ill go nuts and spend too much money.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Shell

Thank you for the information.

Is the book shop like a Book Grocer, i.e. mainly selling books that are newish or have been published in the last 10 years?
No definitely not. They're 2nd hand. Some in perfect condition, like new (i got one of those) and others a bit dog eared.

Is apparently for a charity, these lovely old ppl were running it.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Tell me about it...

I found a ripping book shop on Sydney road the other week (http://www.brunswickbound.com.au/)
Damn I had to hold back hard... A-class selection in there.
Lol i was actually on Sydney road the other day (for the first time in years- i just usually never have a need to go there) but I didnt even look up the address of this shop.

Actually what is their true crime section like??? I might go back after xmas/nys..

BEaston

Hungry
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol i was actually on Sydney road the other day (for the first time in years- i just usually never have a need to go there) but I didnt even look up the address of this shop.

Actually what is their true crime section like??? I might go back after xmas/nys..
Can't say I pay too much attention to the true crime section, sorry. But if it's anything like the rest of their selection it's likely very good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad