Greene's One Week - Mabo, the Vibe, Justice

Remove this Banner Ad

That's something I have done in the past.. to be honest.. well I'm still doing it.. starting to think I'm a tosser as well.. bit of a reality check that pic.
I have to disagree with you.
You will need to step up your game bigtime and do more than wear your initials as cuff links to reach the epic tosser proportions of a Toby Greene.

Well that is the king of sniper grubs out of the way.

Next week we need to put Wills onto that fkin grub Cotchin. Little Trenty won't be so busy looking for ribs to crack after Rupe has given him a taste of what he loves to hand out.

Smash the little turd Rupe, make him feel the pain he gives others.

I see he is still touching people,s faces when they are in no position to defend themselves,I think he has to be shown this is unacceptable conduct or is he allowed too until he god forbid he damages somebodies eyes permanently.
He has perform the same stunt 3 games in a row and has not learnt his lesson it is time to bring the big stick,because it is starting to seem a natural action from him and he cannot control himself.

It may seem like a small incident and if was his 1st transgression then yes play on but as we know it is,nt and now he should pay a higher price.

Toby might be attending another hearing soon in his fancy cufflinks. His dad was arrested at the GF for headbutting a female police officer. The class runs deep within the family .
If true his dad is going to jail.

"...
He did not apply for bail and was remanded by Magistrate Ross Betts to appear at the Ringwood Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Mr Greene appeared in the dock wearing a blue button-up shirt over a bright orange top, the same colour as Greater Western Sydney merchandise.
The court heard Mr Greene requires Valium and Suboxone, a drug used for opioid dependence, while in custody.
There is now a six-month minimum mandatory sentence for a proven charge of assaulting an emergency worker on duty, following legislation was passed by the state government last year.
A spokeswoman for Greater Western Sydney said the club had no comment at this stage.

Mr Greene Snr, known as Mick, was a well-known amateur player, who trained with Richmond but never made it at the highest level.
He is estranged from his son but told The Age in 2017 about his pride in Toby.
"Proud of him? Of course I am," Mr Greene said. "I'm proud of all my children and Toby's done really well. Mind you he's worked hard and any advice he ever gets he listens to."
"

"...
He did not apply for bail and was remanded by Magistrate Ross Betts to appear at the Ringwood Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Mr Greene appeared in the dock wearing a blue button-up shirt over a bright orange top, the same colour as Greater Western Sydney merchandise.
The court heard Mr Greene requires Valium and Suboxone, a drug used for opioid dependence, while in custody.
There is now a six-month minimum mandatory sentence for a proven charge of assaulting an emergency worker on duty, following legislation was passed by the state government last year.
A spokeswoman for Greater Western Sydney said the club had no comment at this stage.

Mr Greene Snr, known as Mick, was a well-known amateur player, who trained with Richmond but never made it at the highest level.
He is estranged from his son but told The Age in 2017 about his pride in Toby.
"Proud of him? Of course I am," Mr Greene said. "I'm proud of all my children and Toby's done really well. Mind you he's worked hard and any advice he ever gets he listens to."
"

Even worse it was a Female Police officer.

That's something I have done in the past.. to be honest.. well I'm still doing it.. starting to think I'm a tosser as well.. bit of a reality check that pic.
It can be a fine line between legendary social influencer and tosser, but it's a line that you're always on the right side of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back