Review Grose, Bullshite & Useless v Kangaroos 2020...

Remove this Banner Ad

GOOD: Drank half a carton through that rubbish.

BAD: Drank half a carton through that rubbish.

UGLY: Still have half a carton to go to wallow in the utter disdain l now have for the Adelaide footy club. Got what we all saw coming but somehow no one in charge did. What s**t show.

The Crows had their worst loss to the second-bottom side. All of the rest are better than the second-bottom side.
The Crows are woeful.
They have officially bottomed out and the rebuild should start from now.
Club will offer two first rounders for Nathan Jones. One last roll of the dice.

A well deserve mauling for the utterly horrific selections that were chosen on Friday. Incompetence got their just desserts and all that jazz.

That's and a nice goal from Rory Laird is really the only positives from that game.

Bad luck today guys.

What on earth has happened to Gibbs? He woeful these days.

Turned off game at quarter time after watching Salisbury D Grade run around.
Said to my daughter we would be thumped by 10 goals.
Nostradamus would be proud!
s**t game...s**t team...s**t year.
Oh well we had better clean up in the draft or this club can GTFO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good
One less game to endure
Bad
They played like a team with no plan, no heart and no idea
Ugly
This is the worst shape the club has ever been in. Even in the Shaw and end of the Craig years we still had decent talent on the list. Now, years of mediocre recruiting and list management is hurting us badly. We are not even competitive and our recruiting looks more busy then boom. In short, we don't have the nucleus of a decent team on the field and we off field we are a rabble. This looks like we are in for years of pain. This is Melbourne circa 2008 bad.

So to the many experienced posters that can tell me how stupid and wrong I am, please explain why playing our more experienced players to minimise our losing margins and benefit our younger starting 22 why our current selection panel chooses a team that loses to the 17th ranked team by over 60 fcuking points!

If there is no major change in personnel next week then Nicks can Nick the fcuk off.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bad luck today guys.

What on earth has happened to Gibbs? He woeful these days.
Seems afraid to go stat chasing like Crouch. Sadly he was only one of few who broke down the Roos defence. But their hard worked ended in an unforced turnover in the next possession of play.

So to the many experienced posters that can tell me how stupid and wrong I am, please explain why playing our more experienced players to minimise our losing margins and benefit our younger starting 22 why our current selection panel chooses a team that loses to the 17th ranked team by over 60 fcuking points!

If there is no major change in personnel next week then Nicks can Nick the fcuk off.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
We appear to change our strategy to rebuild from week to week instead of sitting down and mapping away out for the season, not one of the ins showed any enthusiasm or passion ,apologies to Strachan as a first in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back