Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
having a discussion at work about Sunday morning radio programmes back in the 70's.
Bad Jelly the Witch, Flick the fire engine, Davey Crockett, Woody Woodpecker etc
Those were the days when you actually had to use your imagination.!

You guys get that across the ditch ?
There was also the passing parade. Educational.

naturally north did you make it out alive?

Yes , Warrnambool is an awesome place. Just that Motel isn't great, although I am loath to mention it at work cause well next time they might book me a room at this place....

upload_2018-3-3_13-13-46.jpeg

Most apparently book rooms there by the hour:D

Yes , Warrnambool is an awesome place. Just that Motel isn't great, although I am loath to mention it at work cause well next time they might book me a room at this place....

View attachment 465606

Red Rooster still on the hill.

Late 80s it was the last fast food franchise until Mt Gambier.

Red Rooster still on the hill.

Late 80s it was the last fast food franchise until Mt Gambier.
Last time I went to warrnambool was a few years back. Stayed at a motel on the eastern side, not too far from fletcher jones (I think).

We had fast food one night. I had a kermonds burger while the rest had pizza.

I was happy with the hamburger, but stuff I read recently says kermonds burgers have gone bad. Has anybody tried one recently?

View attachment 465606

Haha. I was going to ask if you were staying there. At the back of this place there are 20odd units that are about 10×2 metres. The occupants are usually fresh out of jail or psychiatric units.

Last time I went to warrnambool was a few years back. Stayed at a motel on the eastern side, not too far from fletcher jones (I think).

I was happy with the hamburger, but stuff I read recently says kermonds burgers have gone bad. Has anybody tried one recently?

Kermonds burgers are still good. They haven't changed for years and years.

It's just that Warrny has 2 new burger joints recently open up. The trendy Melbourne hipster type that charge you am arm and leg, and the youngsters love them.

It's just that Warrny has 2 new burger joints recently open up. The trendy Melbourne hipster type that charge you am arm and leg, and the youngsters love them.
Good news. We would always get a Kermonds when we visited Warrnambool back in those good old days.

Hipster burgers. Don't want coffee or burgers servered by these degenerates.

9116CB0D-C4C5-4C07-BD03-4AC6E88763E9.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman has Japanese guests for 6 days with 15 month old. See the sights, eat and drink too much, have fun.
Take to Tulla last night 22.00 for 00.50 flight home. Little fella tired and grumpy, let's give him bottle. Guess what ? Suitcases :heavycheck: Passports :heavycheck: Tickets :heavycheck:Pram :heavycheck:. Baby bag with all his gear ? Sitting on the bench at home ! Drive back home :backwarrow: then :backwarrow: to Tulla.
Long night. Glad for 3hr. check in.
o_O

Hojuman has Japanese guests for 6 days with 15 month old. See the sights, eat and drink too much, have fun.
Take to Tulla last night 22.00 for 00.50 flight home. Little fella tired and grumpy, let's give him bottle. Guess what ? Suitcases :heavycheck: Passports :heavycheck: Tickets :heavycheck:Pram :heavycheck:. Baby bag with all his gear ? Sitting on the bench at home ! Drive back home :backwarrow: then :backwarrow: to Tulla.
Long night. Glad for 3hr. check in.
o_O
Two weeks ago, my friends mother in-law forgot her passport and plane ticket at home. He had to leave work, go home, pick up the tickets/passport and go to the airport. Luckily she had enough time to check-in.

Walked out of my local Woolworths to be greeted by numerous posters strapped to bollards with the words "Custard on a stick. Genius"

Yes. Yes it is.

Is this what it has come to?

Would someone care to enlighten me how this works?

Wouldn't it be like trying to pin diarrhoea to the wall??!!

Walked out of my local Woolworths to be greeted by numerous posters strapped to bollards with the words "Custard on a stick. Genius"

Chief asked us to clamp down on trolls by hunting them down and making examples of them as a warning to others Roozee. The "custard on a stick" signs may be cryptic but, as Arti Cloke would say, "they'll soon get it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back