Guernsey Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah lol. I think I brought up the guernsey we are wearing next week. It's not yellow though. Looks shit, so glad my name isn't on it :rolleyes:

What colour is it? Sorry if you have already said this :p

Why do people hate on the white guernseys? I really like both of the Suns clash jumpers. I think (and this is probably just me) that the best solution to the number of guernseys we have is that everyone just wears their home every game unless it clashes and then we wear the white one. Every team as a home strip and a white version. For example Essendon have the Black and Red sash and then a jumper with White and red sash.

Its simple. I think 2 guernseys is better then 3.

Pzzyu.jpg

That is a much nicer away jumper

I really like our home reds - they are pretty much perfect.

That being said, we could change our road guernseys and some of the ideas in this thread aren't bad. The one thing we MUST NOT do is, have a design like most of the other clubs in the competition. A stripe across the middle or a Dockers style V is no good. We want our jumper to stand out and be unique, copying 75% of the other clubs doesn't work IMO.

I feel bad for fans of the Cats, Magpies, Hawks, Bombers and Tigers because their jumpers are so bland.

O
I feel bad for fans of the Cats, Magpies, Hawks, Bombers and Tigers because their jumpers are so bland.

One mans bland is another mans traditional. I think what Port and Freo have done for example is great. Some of Ports jumpers have been terrible (The lightning one is a great example), but I really like what they have now. I always worry that if we have a rethink on it we will go the wrong way and over complicate it and it will look like a trainwreck.

GC Suns

I tried to have it incorporate 'rays' but yellow was too "McDonalds". Keeps it traditional but somewhat unique.

Home:
e16ejt.jpg

Away:
1556hl0.jpg

Heritage/Alternate:
2j44xlk.jpg

GC Suns

I tried to have it incorporate 'rays' but yellow was too "McDonalds". Keeps it traditional but somewhat unique.

Home:
e16ejt.jpg

Away:
1556hl0.jpg

Heritage/Alternate:
2j44xlk.jpg

dont mind the thin gc logo
dunno about the stripes
seems to south melbourne
maybe yellow stripes?
some blue in there?

Blue Stripes maybe, I'd be interested to see how that looks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue stripes are going to look a little too North Melbourne for mine, plus the North paranoid supporters would see it as a sign that he AFL was going to merge them with us. :rolleyes:

I meant between the red stripes where the white is, not in place of the red stripes.

After further consideration, I have decided that this is a terrible idea

it may actually be the shorts that are letting the Guernsey down...(no pun intended).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back