HaHa Bored...Intro

Remove this Banner Ad

Lonie_from_50 said:
I'm not trolling (or trying not to troll) but if a 118 point loss is inspirational, then I am the best looking guy in the world.

Look at there form in last 4 weeks,
Def port by 40+ in adelaide
Def coll by 40+
Def Kang by 30+

They are a team on the rise! and are definately a better outfit with the Inspiration Brown fit and firing :thumbsu:

baywatch5 said:
Look at there form in last 4 weeks,
Def port by 40+ in adelaide
Def coll by 40+
Def Kang by 30+

They are a team on the rise! and are definately a better outfit with the Inspiration Brown fit and firing :thumbsu:

totally agree with that!! a team on the rise, perfect describing :)

pettifers.sexy said:
totally agree with that!! a team on the rise, perfect describing :)

Just call it how i see it :)

So how are you? do you like your chances this week against the dees?

baywatch5 said:
Just call it how i see it :)

So how are you? do you like your chances this week against the dees?

its good to no some people see richmond like that :thumbsu:
i am good...and i reckon it will be a very close game, depends how well we start off, if where having a bad/good day, but its at the MCG, so i think we have a good chance. although we beat collingwood, so did melbourne :) so i reckon chances are 50/50, anyone can win, because richmond is "a team on the rise" altough we have risen, we can fall down as well (which has happened in some cases) ...

what do you (or anyone else) think about the richmond vs melbourne game friday night?

pettifers.sexy said:
its good to no some people see richmond like that :thumbsu:
i am good...and i reckon it will be a very close game, depends how well we start off, if where having a bad/good day, but its at the MCG, so i think we have a good chance. although we beat collingwood, so did melbourne :) so i reckon chances are 50/50, anyone can win, because richmond is "a team on the rise" altough we have risen, we can fall down as well (which has happened in some cases) ...

what do you (or anyone else) think about the richmond vs melbourne game friday night?

Glad your well :)

This will definately be your biggest chalange so far, Melbourne have actually suprised me this year, mainly with there consistancy. There playing good hard honest footy!!

Saying all that, your boy's are on "the rise" and big Richo will be better after a run last week... tipping he'll be ON this week! and browny just ooozzes class! Yeah I think the tiges are a real show :thumbsu:

Should be a great game.... pitty I'm in brissy at the moment, Is really cool here but won't get the game televised till 11.30 :mad:

baywatch5 said:
Glad your well :)

This will definately be your biggest chalange so far, Melbourne have actually suprised me this year, mainly with there consistancy. There playing good hard honest footy!!

Saying all that, your boy's are on "the rise" and big Richo will be better after a run last week... tipping he'll be ON this week! and browny just ooozzes class! Yeah I think the tiges are a real show :thumbsu:

Should be a great game.... pitty I'm in brissy at the moment, Is really cool here but won't get the game televised till 11.30 :mad:

sorry 2 hear that your in brissy ;) lol...nah it wud be good there!! and i reckon richo will have a good run, he will be happy to play this week, and hopefully put out his best performance :p

pettifers.sexy said:
sorry 2 hear that your in brissy ;) lol...nah it wud be good there!! and i reckon richo will have a good run, he will be happy to play this week, and hopefully put out his best performance :p

Thanx :cool: It is nice here, cold (compared to darwin)... but it is a rugby state :rolleyes: but it's only friday nught footy that we get so late. all other games are live :D

Yeah Richo does like playing at the G..... Reckon if he fires you guys will take the points:thumbsu:

baywatch5 said:
Thanx :cool: It is nice here, cold (compared to darwin)... but it is a rugby state :rolleyes: but it's only friday nught footy that we get so late. all other games are live

Yeah Richo does like playing at the G..... Reckon if he fires you guys will take the points

yeah 1 of my friends is in qld, and yup more a rugby state :thumbsu:

yeah he might score the winning goal :D but then he might not :( so either way, whatever team wins, i will be happy..well a bit disappionted if richmond loose, but if i no they played there hardest, then i will be happy!!!

pettifers.sexy said:
yeah 1 of my friends is in qld, and yup more a rugby state :thumbsu:

yeah he might score the winning goal :D but then he might not :( so either way, whatever team wins, i will be happy..well a bit disappionted if richmond loose, but if i no they played there hardest, then i will be happy!!!

Awe you should be confident :thumbsu: I reckon there a good chance, they seem to be playing with a lot of confidence right now.... But it's good to see you support your team either way :) are you going to the game?

nah i aint going, i wish i was though, would be a mass crowd with great supporters for both teams, i might b able 2 go with a friend, i think he has spare tickets, i will find out 2morro...cos it would be the best game for the round!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pettifers.sexy said:
nah i aint going, i wish i was though, would be a mass crowd with great supporters for both teams, i might b able 2 go with a friend, i think he has spare tickets, i will find out 2morro...cos it would be the best game for the round!!!

good luck :)

nice chatting tonight... till next time your online, see ya :cool:

In case anyone wants to know, My Cat's pregnant and my dog has fleas. My dog name's btw is Rick James.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back