Hamish McLachlan has actually gotten worse as a host

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving up (weekday) coffee at $4 a day, $20 a week, $80 a month is the best thing I have ever done.
Allows me to get the footy on Foxtel in HD, and avoid these channel 7 clowns for pre match, breaks and post match. Plus no ads.
Also allows me to pause vision and synch up the Radio for their commentary.

Plus of course I get the other 100 channels or so of Foxtel.
Don't miss my overpriced coffee at all.
I hear what you're saying, but.....

image.jpeg

There's no way I'd give up Coffee for Fox Footy.

Your opinion. That's cool. Each to his or her own. Enjoy Hamish and basil and BT and cringeworthy schmuck
No, you're reading me all wrong....I have Fox Footy, but there's no way I'd give up coffee for it, when you've still got to contend with deadshit commentators like King, Dermott, Dwayne, Gerard and so on.

Giving up (weekday) coffee at $4 a day, $20 a week, $80 a month is the best thing I have ever done.
Allows me to get the footy on Foxtel in HD, and avoid these channel 7 clowns for pre match, breaks and post match. Plus no ads.
Also allows me to pause vision and synch up the Radio for their commentary.

Plus of course I get the other 100 channels or so of Foxtel.
Don't miss my overpriced coffee at all.

Fox footy for coffee? Are you mad dude? Or do you live somewhere where the coffee is s**t?

Totally agree OP..
On a side note, I'm currently re-reading the Rompingwins thread.. Absolutely brilliant :thumbsu:
Yes a good one if you have had a bad day, ahhh Romping Wins. Bet he has mirrors all around his house.
The interview with Cotchin, Riewoldt and romper is so funny. Cotchin is pissed off, Jack keeps alluding to romper running over the Cotchin family dog and doing the runner. Romper playing it down like nothing happened and changing the subject.
Gold!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide coffee is pretty much wasting 5 bucks.

What so the six dollar yuppie cappuccinos in other cafes are actually worth that insane price but just not in Adelaide yea good 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back